sleven5 is offline New Member

witch is better??????

ctyomel or clen ???????what do you'll think has the best effect and is better to use????

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    First of all, Cytomel is T3, and from what i've read about it, it's some serious shit. Not that Clen isn't serious shit either!!!

Clen is something you can take by itself, it helps you lose b/f and from what I've heard, it works great. BUT you have to have a VERY good and strict diet and do plenty of cardio!!!

As for the T3, that stuff is harder on the body, and if taken alone, it will eat at your muscles. T3 is something that is usually taken with steroids to prevent the lose of muscle mass.

If this is your first time trying these types of products, I would say try others, like LEGAL products and see how effective they are and how much weight you lose. If they don't work well, it could be your diet/cardio. But if all those are in check, and you feel your ready, then start with the Clen first.....

LOL...okay I just checked your profile now, and realized that your only 20 years old. I'm 19 and a half. Obviously your not taking any steroids, or at least I really hope your not. I just bought myself some Clen, and I think that's the way to go. Your body isn't ready for T3 yet, that's just my opinion, but like I said, you would lose more muscle on it rather then Clen.

Further more, do a search for "Clen" and read up on all the information you find, it will help. If you want, you can PM me, and I'll let you know how my Clen cycle turns out. I will be starting my Clen on monday.

Hope this helps.
    Latez

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    Could go into a lot of depth here, t3 is not as dangerous as people make it out to be although its not something to mess around with if you dont know what your doing. T3 is catabolic and will eat muscle as quickly as fat so be careful using it. Clen "supposedly" is anti-catabolic (meaning it spares muscle while eating away fat) although I have not as of yet seen one study showing this. This is the breakdown in simplest terms for ya bud, good luck.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Anaballick, T3 is quite more serious then something like Clen , and Sleven, which I believe is only 20 years old according to his profile, should really stay away from it. That's my opinion, but for someone who hasn't even tried ECA and Clen, why da f*ck would they wanna touch T3 ???

Anaballick is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with you bro. I am just saying t3 is not near as dangerous as people make it out to be. I agree though he should definantly start with ECA then go from there.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Stupidity is harder on the body than both clen or T3!

They actually work best when taken together IMO but you really need to know how to cycle T3 and clen...

What are you hoping to accomplish? If it's fat burning that your interested in then cardio and diet is the key not Drugs

But I have used both with great success, but do some research first, there's alot of interesting threads on t3 and clen...then get back to us and let us know what you decide.

Mallet

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    U R 2 young

elite2kr is offline Member
    what about cytomel T4?, soposidly its stronger then T3 and itsnt muscle eating cause it increases protien metablism,

i have heard people say clen and T4 is better then dnp

arxg is offline Junior Member
    they work in different ways, best to stack them both and use lower doses, clen stops working pretty quickly for me , the T3 can **** your own thyroid if taken for too long do a search on here loads of info on both

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    this thread is 3 years old

Thread Information