crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Question- Please read!!

Ok,
    I have been doing a lot of research and wanted to ask your guys opinion. If I were to do a cycle of cypanate, and HGH would that benefit me for gaining size, or that would lean me out? Like 500 cyp, and the HGH, or would I need to throw in 400 of deca ? One more thing how bad are the side affects of the HGH?
    Thanks

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your sats bro? What is your lifting experience? I am going to assume this would be your first cycle

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    No not my first cycle, about 1 month ago i did enenthanate, and anavar for 1 month, then stopped the anavar, and picked up deca for the rest of a 10 week cycle, I lost like around 10 lbs. fat and gained like 8 lbs muscle. I have messed around with sustanon before and never got results, I know all about eating and novoldex, HCG , all the ins and outs, just wanting to gain about an inch to 2 inches on my arm, same on my chest and shoulders. Maybe like another 10-15 lbs. And all the stuff i messed with didnt get the size i wanted, so that is why i am inquiring about HGH

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    No not my first cycle, about 1 month ago i did enenthanate, and anavar for 1 month, then stopped the anavar, and picked up deca for the rest of a 10 week cycle, I lost like around 10 lbs. fat and gained like 8 lbs muscle. I have messed around with sustanon before and never got results, I know all about eating and novoldex, HCG, all the ins and outs, just wanting to gain about an inch to 2 inches on my arm, same on my chest and shoulders. Maybe like another 10-15 lbs. And all the stuff i messed with didnt get the size i wanted, so that is why i am inquiring about HGH

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I think this is a question for Einstein, see if he is online.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Its hard 2 say that you will gain round ur chest/arms. When yo cycle you seem to put weight on all over. Talk to einstein regarding GH in the GH/SLIN/IGF forum

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, you're a bit young for hgh, and it wont help with your goals from what ive read

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Sup Dog

Quote Originally Posted by crazed98
    Ok,
    I have been doing a lot of research and wanted to ask your guys opinion. If I were to do a cycle of cypanate, and HGH would that benefit me for gaining size, or that would lean me out? Like 500 cyp, and the HGH, or would I need to throw in 400 of deca ? One more thing how bad are the side affects of the HGH?
    Thanks
    There are a lot of things missing from this question. However, if you run 500 cyp IMO you would definetely want to run 400 deca. Adding the hgh will help keep you lean and aiding in sleep and overall improved well being. Pct is required to keep any gains at all at the end of a cycle like this. If you want to add quality muscle with the hgh then do some study's on slin. What I mean by quality muscle is that what you add with hgh and slin you generaly keep at the end of a cycle. Peace

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    rHGH for you no way.... Gain on your arms/delts? Yes of course you can its called target specific training. In another word just prioritize your lifting. Simple as that!!

Thread Information