canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member

One cycle worth it?

Ok just a question for you guys with knowledge out there. Say i was thinking about doing one cyle in total and thats it no more after that, gain some decent size and keep that after post clomid therapy. Will that size that i keep after post clomid stay on if thats my only cyle i do, or will i have to continue to do cycles in the future. This would be my first cycle and planning on doing a test/deca /dbol stack. Im currently 6'2" 250ish at around 10%.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    they say you can't do only one.. i have yet to find out.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    sure it would stay after one cycle if you still train well/eat well and pct is good

but once you start you never go back

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Great thread, I'm a first cycle user and am interested in hearing the opinions of the "salty vets" on this one.

Time for some war stories.....

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_mofo
    Ok just a question for you guys with knowledge out there. Say i was thinking about doing one cyle in total and thats it no more after that, gain some decent size and keep that after post clomid therapy. Will that size that i keep after post clomid stay on if thats my only cyle i do, or will i have to continue to do cycles in the future. This would be my first cycle and planning on doing a test/deca/dbol stack. Im currently 6'2" 250ish at around 10%.

Your a pretty big guy. If you realy only want to do one then I would do none. It's hard to stop once you see the difference in being ion and being off. If you are truely 10% body fat and 250 you allready look pretty good.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro its like lays chips dude. You cant have just 1.

Problem is im 6'2" so i have long limbs (arms legs ect) and unless flexed they dont look as big as i want them too at least they dont to me. So i figure one cycle should give me the muscle maturity im looking for. But who knows i may not stop at one, although i want to cause i do worry about what possible long term affects it may have on me. Of course ive been researching this stuff for ever, but everyone is different and everything effects people differently.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    On my first. Was supposed to be my one and only. I'm already preparing for my second..

Once you get a taste you wonder why you'd bother to lift without it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it's not an addictive issue.. but a mental one..

when you train for years, with minimal results, and you can take a supplement and add 10-15 lbs, and be ripped..

you take the supplement..

why would you stop... see the issue...??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yeh but long term usage of a gear could lead to health problems later in life thats where im weighing the fact that one cycle should be ok, but continued use could be an issue.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I'm doing very low doses of the types with the lowest side effects.. taking all the precautions.. and am older with many years of lifting. I think i'll be okay.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    I'm doing very low doses of the types with the lowest side effects.. taking all the precautions.. and am older with many years of lifting. I think i'll be okay.

That's what Flex Wheeler said.....j/k

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_mofo
    yeh but long term usage of a gear could lead to health problems later in life thats where im weighing the fact that one cycle should be ok, but continued use could be an issue.
    everyone says that at first but once you get into this game you wont wanna go back, its a whole new game

and i know what u mean bro

im 6`2 too, so guys like us need to add more lbs than the dudes who are under 6`

kinda sucks in that respect, but id rather be tall than a shorty

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No way you only do one cycle. NO WAY. What will happen is this. Your first cycle will be a learning experience. You will make mistakes that you will want to correct for your 2nd. It's definitely mental.

I can't stress it enough. If your thinking about doing steroids , think long and hard because you will be in for the long haul. GUARANTEED. We've all said "just one or 2" I'm already on my 3rd....

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    You deffinetly will not do just "one".

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    i told myself the same thing.....that i would do just one ....well i just got done with my first one and i'm counting down the day for my next

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I also said that I would do just one, and now i've done 3 in the last 12 months. Hell I've been off for two weeks and I'm dying to get back on again.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    just like tattoos. not many people with just one

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats true I have not seen many people with just one tatoo and probably fewer who can do just one cycle..... I couldn't, although I took a 13 year break in between my first and second cycle.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No way you only do one cycle. NO WAY. What will happen is this. Your first cycle will be a learning experience. You will make mistakes that you will want to correct for your 2nd. It's definitely mental.

I can't stress it enough. If your thinking about doing steroids, think long and hard because you will be in for the long haul. GUARANTEED. We've all said "just one or 2" I'm already on my 3rd....
    nice points.. now I dont have to waste my time explaining that one cycle only isnt possible lol

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    If u were a real man u could do it...... Nawww J/K ur gonna get hooked just like the rest of us. LOL

Hey well im one of those few with just ONE Tatty... so you never know =) the urge has been there to get more but just one so far.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    This is a great question. I also believe what everyone says is true. I did my first cycle at 25 and didn’t do another one for 20 years but there is a reason. I had incredible gains but I knew nothing about PCT back then and I didn’t like how I felt coming off and it scared me. I was given HCG for PCT and that was it. Over all it was not a great experience. I felt flat trying to work out after the cycle, no pumps, loosing strength. I didn’t like working out any more. I changed sports and began triathlon training and competing.

Bottom line is that you are embarking on a journey and the feelings that you develop about it depend on the overall experience you have on your first cycle. If you put into practice all of the knowledge that you gain from this board it will be great with no real sides and you are ruined for life. You have no idea what working out on the juice is like. Game over. My first cycle at 25 was:

Week 1-6, 200mg Test/enan
    Week 6-12 100mg Deca
    Week 6-12 10 mg anavar ED

I gained 30 pounds at age 25. Life is a journey, I say go light and see how you like it.

Thread Information