drummer is offline Junior Member

Bulking Cycle results !!!!

Hey guys,

Finished with my 9 week cycle of:
    400mg (deca )
    600mg (test en)

I';m pretty happy with the results that. I went up from 184 lbs. to 197.
    But it was hard workout routine, strict diet...and at the end it did all pay off.
    Great and priceless feeling.
    But I'm still working out hard....and planning my next cycle for mid September.
    Again, I'm considering bulking cycle. I want to get to 210-215 lbs and then in spring 2005 running cutting cycle.
    Any suggestion , what should I do for my next bulking cycle?
    If I repeat the same dosage will I get good results or I need to bump it up.
    Somebody suggested me...to go with deca and sust.
    Thanks for your help guys !!!!

Good Job on the cycle. How's PCT going?

Stick with the single ester. Sust is Test and is OK, but it just makes life more complicated.

Youll grow on Test and Deca next cycle--its always a good combo. To beef it up next cycle run wk1-4 Dbol 35mg ED.

The only other compound I would switch the Deca for is Tren . EQ is good but I would run the Deca over EQ for mass. Plus EQ has to be run at the *very* least 12wks with anything above 14wks being prime.

For my next bulking cycle I dropped the Deca (even tho I saw good results) and am going to run Prop, EQ, Tren, Test E. However, theres no need to get complicated--I am just sick and want to stab myself everyday .

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    Hey guys,

Finished with my 9 week cycle of:
    400mg (deca )
    600mg (test en)

I';m pretty happy with the results that. I went up from 184 lbs. to 197.
    But it was hard workout routine, strict diet...and at the end it did all pay off.
    Great and priceless feeling.
    But I'm still working out hard....and planning my next cycle for mid September.
    Again, I'm considering bulking cycle. I want to get to 210-215 lbs and then in spring 2005 running cutting cycle.
    Any suggestion , what should I do for my next bulking cycle?
    If I repeat the same dosage will I get good results or I need to bump it up.
    Somebody suggested me...to go with deca and sust.
    Thanks for your help guys !!!!
    yeah nice results. have u ben off for atleast 3 weeks now?
    regarding your next cycle, sure u can bulk up if you would like, but i would make sure that i am absolutely not above 11% (prefebaly 10) fat when starting. you will like the results more. you will have less faqt and water retention (if u still keep eating clean). its just better to blk when having lower body fat. ive done 4 cycles so far and ive learned that i wont bulk if i have more than 10% fat....i would cut naturally first (slowly coz u dont want to burn muscle, especially when around pct time.

yes, I finished my PCT......and I'm still training hard. Nothing has changed in my wourkouts routine nor diet....
    So, maybe I should stay away from sust on my next cycle and go with Test En again.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    yes, I finished my PCT......and I'm still training hard. Nothing has changed in my wourkouts routine nor diet....
    So, maybe I should stay away from sust on my next cycle and go with Test En again.
    i would fukk sust.. if you are going to continue to bulk go with test e, deca , and maybe some eq(run it over 10wks though) peace

anyone else ?

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    test-e, deca , d-bol is a great combination for bulking.

I'm bulking with sust, eq, and tren right now and have had a great start!! My strength gains from tren (after 2 weeks) is equal to d-bol, but I'm expecting it to get even better.

Somebody told me tren is great for bulking. I may look into this.
    Anyone out there ???

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    i think test and EQ is as good a bulker as any (add dbol for a jumpstart)-

The EQ appetite is REAL and its outrageous, If I wasnt such a clean strict eater I would have gained at least 30 pounds so far in 8-9 weeks instead of the 15 I have on so far

my suggestion:

wks 1-4 dbol 30 or 35mg/ED
    wks 1-13 test E 600mg/wk
    wks 1-12 EQ 500mg/wk

start PCT 2 weeks after last test

THE PUMP is offline Member
    test-e, deca , d-bol is a great combination for bulking run for 12-14 weeks and you should be please with the results.

Thread Information