fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Struggling through PCT/clomid

I had a good first cycle but I can't take the pct. I feel depressed and lazy most of the time. People even noticed a change in my mood at work. I only have 9 more days left of clomid. Is the clomid making me depressed or because my natural test was shut down and is slowly kicking back in?

Can't wait till my next cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I had a good first cycle but I can't take the pct. I feel depressed and lazy most of the time. People even noticed a change in my mood at work. I only have 9 more days left of clomid. Is the clomid making me depressed or because my natural test was shut down and is slowly kicking back in?

Can't wait till my next cycle!
    Yep, I would have to say it is your test levels right now. The depression should go away when you boys are in full gear, clomid is helping the depression not hurting IMO.

215 is offline Associate Member
    i'm on 17th day of 21 days of clomid and 20mg/d of nolva and i'm not feelin too great either. Its kinda wierd because u noitce that u are depressed its hella obvious so its easy to deal with but its pretty lame can't wait until its over and done with. Savin for next cycle...

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    question did either of u take triblus towards the end of your cycle ?? before you started PCT ?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i found ephedrine few weeks into PCT worked well at "energising" and ridding of that lethargic feeling.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    b 12 helped me a lot, i had a tough time on clomid

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Try taking 100-200mg of 5-HTP before bed every night, has always improved my mood the next day (may take a couple days to fully take effect). You can find it at any GNC for cheap, worth a shot anyway, the lucid dreams it gives you are always good too.

Thread Information