Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Cycle Question

  1. #1
    wbfchampion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    48

    Cycle Question

    This is my first cycle. I tried test400 for two weeks and could not walk due to soreness.
    I stop taking it 2 weeks ago and plan to try this cycle. Please let me know what your opinions are:
    wk1 200mg deca / 200mg cypionate
    wk2 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk3 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk4 300mg deca/ 400mg cypionate
    wk5 300mg deca/ 400mg cypionate
    wk6 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk7 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk8 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate

    I found this stack online that was advised to me as a first timer.
    I am 28years old. 6' 178lbs with 7.2% body fat. I am a pro athlete and have lifted on and off my entire life... I have an excellent diet...

    Please send input....

  2. #2
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    This is my first cycle. I tried test400 for two weeks and could not walk due to soreness.
    I stop taking it 2 weeks ago and plan to try this cycle. Please let me know what your opinions are:
    wk1 200mg deca / 200mg cypionate
    wk2 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk3 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk4 300mg deca/ 400mg cypionate
    wk5 300mg deca/ 400mg cypionate
    wk6 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk7 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk8 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate

    I found this stack online that was advised to me as a first timer.
    I am 28years old. 6' 178lbs with 7.2% body fat. I am a pro athlete and have lifted on and off my entire life... I have an excellent diet...

    Please send input....
    when you tried the test 400 were you splitting it up and injecting twice per week?

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    This is my first cycle. I tried test400 for two weeks and could not walk due to soreness.
    I stop taking it 2 weeks ago and plan to try this cycle. Please let me know what your opinions are:
    wk1 200mg deca / 200mg cypionate
    wk2 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk3 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk4 300mg deca/ 400mg cypionate
    wk5 300mg deca/ 400mg cypionate
    wk6 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk7 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate
    wk8 200mg deca/ 200mg cypionate

    I found this stack online that was advised to me as a first timer.
    I am 28years old. 6' 178lbs with 7.2% body fat. I am a pro athlete and have lifted on and off my entire life... I have an excellent diet...

    Please send input....
    Don't pyramid your doses bro.that's very old school and all it does is makes flucuations with your blood levels.Opening you up for the risk of more sides.
    Keep your cyp dose at 100 mgs above the deca..IMO,the cycle is to short also.I'd run it like this.

    WK 1-11 Cyp 400mgs wkly
    WK 1-11 Deca 300mgs wkly

    Nolv @ 10 mgs Ed,and 20 mgs Ed at pct.
    femara @ 1.25 mgs EOD
    Cabergoline @ .5 mgs E4D

    Clomid will start 3 wks after last Deca/Cyp shot.

  4. #4
    wbfchampion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    48
    I took the 400 1 time wkly.. Felt like a horse kicked me. Could barley walk...

    Thanks for giving me an alternate way to stack... Glad I didn't start yet

  5. #5
    wbfchampion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    48
    Can I shoot the cyp bi weekly. What about the deca . Which is best or is it to what I feel

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wbfchampion
    Can I shoot the cyp bi weekly. What about the deca. Which is best or is it to what I feel
    Shoot them both bi weekly.Mix them both in the same syringe,and fire away.

  7. #7
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    yes shoot it 2x ew....you can mix the test and deca ....

  8. #8
    wbfchampion is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    48
    Thanks alot guys... You've been much help...

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Bare in mind bro..if you are a pro athlete and are tested.deca is not for you.it stays in your system for up to 18 mos

  10. #10
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    if you get tested try prop and fina, it will be out of your system a lot faster

  11. #11
    fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    156
    shouldnt he run the test 1 week past the deca and start clomid 2 weeks after las cyp shot?

  12. #12
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgemik
    shouldnt he run the test 1 week past the deca and start clomid 2 weeks after las cyp shot?
    not for cyp, he would have to if it was enth

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgemik
    shouldnt he run the test 1 week past the deca and start clomid 2 weeks after las cyp shot?
    No..Deca takes 3 weeks to clear,and cyp takes 18 days.So no need to run the cyp a week longer.Pct timing will be just fine stopping them together.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •