goldenrod is offline New Member

which steroid for inuries?

Hello All,
    if anyone could give me some advice I would gr8ly appreciate it. I am not working out because of a chronic back injury. i had an mri and there is no spinal damage so the docs claim it must be ligament, tendon or muscle damage. it has been on going on and off for years and i have tried everything from chiro to acupuncture. can anyone give me some advice on which steroid would be best to help heal this or any other ideas? a friend has a bottle of deca 300 mg per ml from the tokkyo labs i think but it has an expiry date from a year ago, is this still ok to use? i hear deca is good, any other steroids that would be good with low side effects?
    thanks kindly
    gr

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    deca is very good and has low side effects. the extra water in the joints usually relieves much of the pain associated with powerlifting etc. however, i'm not too sure as to if it would help your problem or not. it will offer relief while on it but should not be used to go all out on an injured muscle group. is it your lower back or upper back that hurts?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't even know where to start....

in short ask your dr about working out and read read read about gear.....

and no don't do deca only....

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    oh... and has your doc recommended cortizone shots?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Steroids don't heal muscle tissue.You might want to lookinto some HGH if in fact it's a tendon problem.Deca lubes your joints,but has no healing powers.

goldenrod is offline New Member
    thank you for the info. yes, i have had several cortisone shots which did not help. it is my mid back that gives me 95% of the problems.
    thx guys
    gr

Test sometimes takes away minor old aches and pains. I just have nagging knee problems and it seems to help. I wouldnt know anything about gh or igf never touched em and dont plan to.

Thread Information