jimmij is offline New Member

liquid or powder

Hi,so I'm going to purchase some nolva and clomid from ibe labs ......which is better the liquid form or powder. I researched but their was little I could find between the two.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well its easier to dose with tabs if thats what u mean by powder

but liquid is legal (just about!) and cheaper, and it depends what u can actually get, if u cant get the tabs then liquid has to do

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    oh as to which is better, both are the same, forms are different though, liquid is sometimes ****ty though, in that its not suspended too well

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmij
    Hi,so I'm going to purchase some nolva and clomid from ibe labs ......which is better the liquid form or powder. I researched but their was little I could find between the two.
    With the liquid,it's already made for you and dosed properly.With the powder,you'll have to suspend it yourself in a solution to make your oral product.All boils down to are you lazy,or you don't mind making it yourself.

jimmij is offline New Member

Thumbs up

thanks to the both of you...I've noticed your help and it is greatly appreciated. I also want to say I've done alot of reading and you guys help me to clarify any questions I may have and thanks alot...it means alot.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You can cap up the powder if you have a capping machine. If you cant stand the taste of liquids.

Thread Information