100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Extending My Cycle???

Ok I am currently in a Test E./500mg/wk cycle. It is giving me some gains but not as much as I want. I am at the begining of my 10th week and I was originally planning to go 12. I have had no side effects that are even close to unbearable and my body seems to be doing well with the stuff. Now.... If I were to start doing some deca now and lets say.... extend the cycle out to 25 weeks.... what would the major draw back be? Or what if I just decided to go to 15 weeks and do some anadrol for the remainder of it? Thanks for the help guys... o and don't flame as I know this isn't the "wisest" suggestion I just need someones advice one way or the other...

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Well i think what would really answer the question is what is ur cycle history. If not many, i wouldnt jump into a 25 week run... ya know

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is your first cycle...so I say finish it up,then go do your pct and see what you've gained from there.I remember you saying that you promised your girlfriend you would only do one cycle.Dump her ass,get another girl,and start planning #2

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    This is your first cycle...so I say finish it up,then go do your pct and see what you've gained from there.I remember you saying that you promised your girlfriend you would only do one cycle.Dump her ass,get another girl,and start planning #2

HAHA **** right! The good women will accept us and the cycles that come with us!

Da Bull.... well close... I kinda let her know this is a part of me.... to be totally honest I jumped into this one a little rashly and I didn't have all my supps and food for diet on hand so my gains were.... so so... and I was sick for weeks 5 and 6. So I didn't get what I wanted out of it so I kinda want to keep going.... but that isn't so wise huh? Just starting a new one would be better??? How long do I HAVE to stay off???

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    These are wise words, find a nurse girlfriend so she can do injections for you using the needles she stole from the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Da Bull.... well close... I kinda let her know this is a part of me.... to be totally honest I jumped into this one a little rashly and I didn't have all my supps and food for diet on hand so my gains were.... so so... and I was sick for weeks 5 and 6. So I didn't get what I wanted out of it so I kinda want to keep going.... but that isn't so wise huh? Just starting a new one would be better??? How long do I HAVE to stay off???
    This is your first cycle,so don't extend it.go through pct to learn what. that requires,then in about 8 weeks from the time you ended you could start up again.It's best to have blood work done to see if you fully recovered or not.The rule of thumb is time on=time off...not all of us follow that rule tho

Time on= time off bro.. including pct time. If ur think ur ready to go before that, then make sure you get bloodwork done to see if ur levels are back up to norm

blood work is way expensive.... I'll see what I can do... I think I might base it off of the way I feel though... we'll see...

blood work is way expensive.... I'll see what I can do... I think I might base it off of the way I feel though... we'll see...
    Just because you feel good doesn't mean you're recovered..keep that in mind.But in all honesty,if you do proper pct you should be able to jump back on in 8-10 weeks time.

Da Bull you are by far the most straight forward cool guy on here... not trying to be a jerk talking about... o you have to stay off for ATLEAST as long as you were on.... plhh.... I'll take a few off then hit it back up... I wanna be big not old...

Thread Information