FitMama is offline Female Member

Arrow Winny Question PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi all-

I'm a 25 yo female on day #19 of an Anavar Cycle. I'm 5'4 and weigh 130lbs, and I'm taking 10mg's of the var.
    I was told that I should start a cycle of WINNY ASAP. I was also told that I didn't need much, only about a total of 10 shots (half a bottle).

My questions are: Does any one know of any possible side effects for women?
    and
    Does anyone see a reason why I SHOULDN'T do it???

Thanks so much in advance.
    Take Care & God Bless
    Last edited by FitMama; 07-20-2004 at 06:48 PM.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    you were told you should start ASAP??? you dont need to start anything! anavar only is a legit cycle for females, adding winny will icrease gains but is not essential at all. common sides of winstrol in women are viruzilation(spelling) wich means you could get some masculine things happening like deeper voice and getting hairy, but thats only at high doses.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    My girl friend did a cycle of winny and var and had good results with no permanent sides. Winny is OK for gals and some take primo (if you consider any AAS Ok for girls). Everyone’s tolerance is different, especially the women. She took oral winny only at 10mg per day. I would try orals rather than use inject able at first because it will hit you harder unless you are willing to go ED at 10mg to start so you can assess your sides. Once it is in you, you can’t get it back out. She had clitoral enlargement and I think that it might have ever so slightly affected her voice, permanently. I can’t tell, but she says she can’t quite sing some songs the way she used to. The clitoral enlargement went back to normal after a few weeks. Actually I think she liked that side, she suffers from penis envy anyway, LOL. As 44 said though, anavar alone is totally cool especially for a first cycle. For me personally, I don’t like the roid thing for women. My experience is that your gains will not stay with you after you quit unless you hit it really hard and stay with it. But not my place to decide so if that’s what you want have fun and be careful. Also please read up on the estrogen rebound side effect, my gal blew up after the cycle was over and has had to diet hard to get her BF back down. She has pretty much lost all of the gains that she made. A total waste of time and money. I think that this game for girls is even more complicated than it is for the guys. I know that some of the bros women are body builders from other posts that I have read, so I hope you get some input from them.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    winny and anavar together im not sure of

var alone is safe

however i remember reading of a girl having problems with winny and her menstruation cycle

:|

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    winny and anavar together im not sure of

var alone is safe

however i remember reading of a girl having problems with winny and her menstruation cycle

:|
    Yeah MAP I read that too, somewhere.A great beginner cycle for women is Anavar. Anavar is one of the mildest anabolics out there, with low androgenic activity. It is known to increase strength and add quality muscle. Any women fearing side effects should definitely stick to Anavar. At a low dose of 5 mg everyday, most women see no ill side effects. A typical cycle should run from 6-8 weeks.

As for winny, Side effects can occur, and things to watch out for include deepening of voice, enlarged or sensitive clitoris, and acne.A lot of side effects brought on by anabolic steriod use is irreversible for women. Make sure you have researched and read personal testimonies before choosing your drug.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    My girl friend did a cycle of winny and var and had good results with no permanent sides. Winny is OK for gals and some take primo (if you consider any AAS Ok for girls). Everyone’s tolerance is different, especially the women. She took oral winny only at 10mg per day. I would try orals rather than use inject able at first because it will hit you harder unless you are willing to go ED at 10mg to start so you can assess your sides. Once it is in you, you can’t get it back out. She had clitoral enlargement and I think that it might have ever so slightly affected her voice, permanently. I can’t tell, but she says she can’t quite sing some songs the way she used to. The clitoral enlargement went back to normal after a few weeks. Actually I think she liked that side, she suffers from penis envy anyway, LOL. As 44 said though, anavar alone is totally cool especially for a first cycle. For me personally, I don’t like the roid thing for women. My experience is that your gains will not stay with you after you quit unless you hit it really hard and stay with it. But not my place to decide so if that’s what you want have fun and be careful. Also please read up on the estrogen rebound side effect, my gal blew up after the cycle was over and has had to diet hard to get her BF back down. She has pretty much lost all of the gains that she made. A total waste of time and money. I think that this game for girls is even more complicated than it is for the guys. I know that some of the bros women are body builders from other posts that I have read, so I hope you get some input from them.
    Good post!!!! Winstrol has the tendency to bloat women. And we all know that women don't like to be bloated especially during the summer...
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-21-2004 at 08:27 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    enlarged or sensitive clitoris,

FUKK YEAH!! mount up boys!! :spudnikc8

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    enlarged or sensitive clitoris,

FUKK YEAH!! mount up boys!! :spudnikc8

IMO If it's a cmall cycle the clit will enlarge and will become way sensative but after time is does shrink. I think it's the major cycles that effect the clitoris long term.

Thread Information