Thread: Tren Enathate

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Tren Enathate

Is Tren Enth made by any commerical companies, or is it only a UG lab thing?. I LOVE tren and want to run it again , but I would perfer the convenience of of only two injections per week as opposed to 7. Also what it the price difference between Acetate and Enth?.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Is Tren Enth made by any commerical companies, or is it only a UG lab thing?. I LOVE tren and want to run it again , but I would perfer the convenience of of only two injections per week as opposed to 7. Also what it the price difference between Acetate and Enth?.
    Tren e, premade is going to be found by ug labs exculsively. Price difference is hard to say, but obviously it is more expensive. all depends

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    British Dragon is making parabolon amps...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    iron, tren hex you mean right?

doesn't that require as many injections as acetate though?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    iron, tren hex you mean right?

doesn't that require as many injections as acetate though?
    That's the stuff...I don't know how to spell the ester and most people wouldn't recognize what it was anyways...

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you think 10Ml of BD Tren Hex is worth 150 bucks?

ironFist, doesn't Parabolan reqire as many injections as acetate?.

GPL
    GPL is offline Banned
    true parabolan is hexahydrobenzylcarbonate-its a long acting compound. acetate needs to be shot ED for best results.

REAL parabolan is going to be expensive.

tren enanthate will be slightly cheaper. but if you dont mind shots everday id go with good ole fashioned tren acetate. Youll get more tren on a mg per mg level because of its lower molecular weight, and on top of that its quite a bit cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by GPL
    true parabolan is hexahydrobenzylcarbonate-its a long acting compound. acetate needs to be shot ED for best results.

tren enanthate will be slightly cheaper. but if you dont mind shots everday id go with good ole fashioned tren acetate. Youll get more tren on a mg per mg level because of its lower molecular weight, and on top of that its quite a bit cheaper.
    How long acting is hexahydrobenzylcarbonate?. Is it similar to an enanthate ester?.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    DO the Trenbolone Acetate and do the ED shots, save your money.... also better gains on Tren A than Tren E. jmho.
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    What mg is it? There is a very good UG lab making a 20ml 200mg/ml tren hex and it goes for $250ish...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    How long acting is hexahydrobenzylcarbonate?. Is it similar to an enanthate ester?.
    They are very close...I was shooting the hex 2 times a week...I can't find the half life of the 3 right now but I am looking...The acetate is like 2 days, the enanthate like 10 days,I thinkt he para was 12ish...

Ok, active half lives from 1 source I found
    acetate- 36hrs
    hexa- 4 days
    enanthate -7 days

Those might not be right on but they are pretty close, notice this is the ACTIVE half lives...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GPL

bd makes tren hex now, real parabolan, but i read that it too like acetate has to be shot ED or EOD?

anyone know of any solid information regarding the half life and such

also, iron, as youve used tren hex, whatd u think of it compared with other tren? i remember parabolan was 'it' back in Arnies day, but its just tren with a diff ester?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Tren e, premade is going to be found by ug labs exculsively. Price difference is hard to say, but obviously it is more expensive. all depends

i have to disagree here. trenn enth is made exclusively by UG labs, but as for the cost factor... its roughly the same if you're only considering premade products and not converting from fina carts.

if you're running 10 weeks of tren ace at 75 mgs ed thats 70 mls of 75mg/ml tren that you're going to need. at $50 per 10 ml (best price i've seen) thats $350 for the acetate.

now consider running the enanthate for 10 weeks at 500 mgs a week (considering the ester build up over time, this is roughly equal imo) that will require 3 bottles of 200 mg/ml tren enth at $110 a bottle (again, one of the better prices i've seen) that equals $330 and you're left with an extra 5 mls.

in actuality, you'll prob need 8 bottles of the tren ace to make up for oil lost while drawing so it's actually about $80 more for the acetate.

all these numbers and calculations arent meant to be set in stone- i'm just trying to make an arguement for the economic efficiency of tren enth. (my new favorite drug)

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Ok, active half lives from 1 source I found
    acetate- 36hrs
    hexa- 4 days
    enanthate -7 days

Those might not be right on but they are pretty close, notice this is the ACTIVE half lives...
    for some reason that made me think of how cool it would be to have a tren blend similar to sust...

50 mgs ace.
    50 mgs hexa.
    100 mgs enth.

shot eod thats 700 mgs a week of a tren cocktail. mmmmmm.... tren cocktail.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i have to disagree here. trenn enth is made exclusively by UG labs, but as for the cost factor... its roughly the same if you're only considering premade products and not converting from fina carts.
    That is where my "depends" comment came from. If you have the powder hook up, it can be cheaper can converting tren ace outta pellets. all depends on your resourcefullness...as with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    That is where my "depends" comment came from. If you have the powder hook up, it can be cheaper can converting tren ace outta pellets. all depends on your resourcefullness...as with anything else.

no doubt. i agree 100%. and i know that you knew that i'd know that you would know that price is all dependant on who you know.

i just posted all that because i have a feeling alot of people are turned off by the seemingly high sticker price of tren enth. it really isnt all the expensive for what it does imo.

dumblucky is offline Member
    i have been a huge fan of tren ever since gotfina.com. and my first conversion
    I have the scar tisssue in my delts glutes and anywhere else i could inject it to prove my love
    so tren effect s with less injections has my vote even if it does cost more

bubbaboy is offline New Member
    bro, buy the finaplex pellets and convert. $75 bucks for 2000mg. good for a month at 66mg per day. this is basic.tren -enth is a 2 week half life.it is attached to the enth ester which makes it goog for 2 weeks. but like enth shoot every week at least to keep the hormone level even.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    I can get it for 125

Thread Information