Thread: Need Help!?

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator

Question Need Help!?

My dh would like to try a performance enhancing drug. He is 6'2" 163 lbs and a competitive cyclist, all natural. He races road and mountain and the only steroid that we know for sure that cyclists use is EPO, which we don't want to try.

He wants to keep his weight the same, even though it would be near impossible for him to gain, he is eating 6000 cals a day and burning it all off.

His goal is to gain a greater h20 max, more strength, and aerobic and aerobic capacity, while maintaining his weight.

I realize this is a bb board, but I'm hoping that, with so many experienced people here, someone will have some ideas of what would be good for him. I have some anavar , but have not yet researched anavar for men yet. I am about to do that right now.
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

viper is offline Member
    maybe try eq / winny and he could through the anavar in also...

ok dont everyone jump me for saying winny and anavar in the same sentence (LOL).....

but i still think it would be his best choices, unless he wants to add a little prop to the mix...

potent is offline Junior Member
    eq

Thanks guys, I will check those out.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I used to race MTB, but decided bbing was better for me..... plus at offseason of 240, can't be done. Now for his question: EQ is low dose, winny is also good, EPO or GH if his pocket book can handle it. Problem he will find with gear in increase pump making it hard to last.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    As a fellow mountain biker, I can make a few recommendations.

The EQ + Winny sounds good. He may want to consider a low dose of test as well.

Personally, I would do EQ + Anavar . Anavar makes you very strong, lean, and helps endurance. The EQ will compliment it as well.

Also, he could always do a var only cycle. I would recommend finding BTG var, as it is the best. It can be mixed with another form of var (say **) to cut the costs a little. Again, strength will increase and fat will decrease.

Thanks guys, I am printing this, and we will chat about it tonight at dinner!

ps-dinner with Pete and Bert, whohoooooo

MindBomb is offline Member
    However, EQ stays in your system longer than any test...So if he competes and have the chance of being tested, leave it alone...But, winny at 50 mg ed for 6 weeks should be sufficient for performance enhacing. If he wants to stack with something look into primo...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I would say winny or anavar . Those provide nice strength gains without a large increase in weight, especially if you aren't aiming for weight gain.

Thread Information