Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: bleeding?

  1. #1
    Knightrider's Avatar
    Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    218

    bleeding?

    My buddy is taking a shot in the delt and EVERY time it bleeds ALOT after for about 5 mins then stops and all is fine...


    just wondering on some thoughts about that?


    ask if you need more info...thanks

  2. #2
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I get a trickle of blood when I hit my delts.Just have him put a sterile compress on it right after he takes out the pin.

    I'm sure in this thread you'll hear over and over that it's quite common.

  3. #3
    Knightrider's Avatar
    Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I get a trickle of blood when I hit my delts.Just have him put a sterile compress on it right after he takes out the pin.

    I'm sure in this thread you'll hear over and over that it's quite common.


    well i'd go far enough to say that it's about 8 tricklez, lol

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    well i'd go far enough to say that it's about 8 tricklez, lol
    I've had a river of blood stream down my arm before I could put an alcohol pad on it.....is that more than 8 trickles?...LOL..

  5. #5
    Knightrider's Avatar
    Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    218
    lol...


    why does that happen though? i hardly every get a "spot" let alone all that....

  6. #6
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    lol...


    why does that happen though? i hardly every get a "spot" let alone all that....
    It's from knicking a vein either going in or pulling out.Doesn't happen all the time with me.Yesterday I didn't even get a spot,next time I'll probably come close to bleeding to death again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •