TapUouT is offline New Member

cycle modification, your opinions plz.

I have just started my 3rd week into this cycle. so far all is well, gained six pounds and my strength has gone up in every lift. To the best of my knowlege my diet is ok for my objective of hard mass.

week
    1-5 300mgs test-P / 400mgs deca
    5-15 500mgs test-E / 400mgs EQ

with that said my question is this. should i run the test-E and EQ until week 20? or will the 10 weeks be long enough to make it worth it. Secondly if i were to run my cyclelonger what is your opinion on adding in some tren just for the last five weeks

my objective is to gain anthor 20lbs. form the point im at now. plz help me get there.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    why not start the test E on day 1 with the prop.. the test E will take a few weeks to kick in..by starting on day 1 when the prop is finished the E will start to kick in...not a flame but i think this is a poor planned cycle.. do you have pct and anti Es figured out??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TapUouT
    I have just started my 3rd week into this cycle. so far all is well, gained six pounds and my strength has gone up in every lift. To the best of my knowlege my diet is ok for my objective of hard mass.

week
    1-5 300mgs test-P / 400mgs deca
    5-15 500mgs test-E / 400mgs EQ

with that said my question is this. should i run the test-E and EQ until week 20? or will the 10 weeks be long enough to make it worth it. Secondly if i were to run my cyclelonger what is your opinion on adding in some tren just for the last five weeks

my objective is to gain anthor 20lbs. form the point im at now. plz help me get there.
    If you want to gain bro,you need to fix that cycle.You should be running the TEST E right from day 1 and using the prop to jump start the cycle.Deca for 5 weeks won't do a thing for you,it takes that long just to kick in.
    Here's how I'd run that:
    WK 1-4 prop 75 mgs ED
    WK 1-12 Deca 400 mgs wkly
    WK 1-14 EQ 400 mgs wkly
    WK 1-15 Test E 500 mgs wkly

Nolv at 10 mgs Ed,and 20 mgs ED at pct.
    femara at 1.25 mgs EOD

pct will start 2 weeks after last test injection.research correct clomid cycling.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    good answer da bull thats what i meant to say..lol...
    tapout- btw what are your stats? first cycle?

TapUouT is offline New Member
    thx for the advice , i think im gonna grab a bit more gear correct this
    ( stats = 5.10 , 180 lbs. first cycle in couple of years, never really knew wtf i was doin when i was on befor so my prior cycles were low dose and short)
    i have plenty of nolva and all the PCT i'll need , i was gonna only use the nolva as needed should i start now for preventative?m or wait till my nips get tender?

Thread Information