1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Law of dimishing returns for 2nd cycle

Just wondering how great the law of dimishing returns really is and if I need to add that much more to my 2nd cycle to get similar results.

Right now I'm only 6.5 weeks into my cycle of Dbol and Test E and already up 22lbs (already lost alot of water when the dbol ended), still 3.5 weeks to grow.

Say I end up with +25lbs after this is all said and done, if I wanted another 20lbs would I be being a little to optimistic if I just upped the dosages and did the cycle again? To say 40mg Dbol and 625mg Test E? (30mg dbol and 500mg Test E is the cycle I'm in)

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    From reading a few articles around here, and some of the Doggcrap training stuff. I've seen a few people site that the effectiveness of gear is not always about cycle history but rather gear/bodyweight ratio. Bump for more replies.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's directly related to bodyweight/genetic limitations. The body can only grow so much, therefore it requires more and more hormones and more and more calories just to break platues. It's a simple fact. It has nothing to do with receptors being saturated or any of that nonsense. Plain and simple, the bigger you get, the harder it is to put on size, even with gear.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It's directly related to bodyweight/genetic limitations. The body can only grow so much, therefore it requires more and more hormones and more and more calories just to break platues. It's a simple fact. It has nothing to do with receptors being saturated or any of that nonsense. Plain and simple, the bigger you get, the harder it is to put on size, even with gear.
    That makes sense, I'm going to be doing 40mg dbol & 625mg test e no matter what next cycle but I'm toying with adding in 400mg deca on top of that, but wondering if the deca is nessisary or if I can stay with 2 compounds and still make 20lbs. I don't think I've hit a genetic barrior yet.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id think for you on a 2nd cycle you could leave out the deca

and what bdtr said makes perfect sense, and i had wondered that,. but as he said, you always read crap about things not working due to receptors being satuated and other bs

Thread Information