xxxcre10xxx is offline New Member

Test 400 and Winny

I just got 10cc of test 400 and 10cc of winny. I am worried about the test 400 now though after reading posts of how painful it is. I am a baseball player and I have to be able to move around and play everyday without being extremely sore. Some posts say 1.5 cc a week and some say no more than 1cc per week. What do you guys recommend? How much each day and week? I anxious to get started but I am just worried about being too sore to play ball. Anyone with experience?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if you cut it with something it will not be that bad.But 10cc of winny is not enough for a cycle,winny needs to be taken everyday.

How much winny do you recommend? The reason I only have 10cc of each is because my girlfriends uncle had some and he is getting rid of it for real cheap.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxcre10xxx
    How much winny do you recommend? The reason I only have 10cc of each is because my girlfriends uncle had some and he is getting rid of it for real cheap.
    Yuo will need enough winny for 50mg ED for 4-6 weeks(you have enough for 10days if it is 50mg/ml), 6 weeks is better. Use the test at 400mg EW(inject .5ml E4D) for 10 weeks...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    And dont forget about PCT...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    You will need enough winny for 50mg ED for 4-6 weeks(you have enough for 10days if it is 50mg/ml), 6 weeks is better. Use the test at 400mg EW(inject .5ml E4D) for 10 weeks...
    DITTO!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    And dont forget about PCT...
    DITTO, DITTO...

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    the t-400 will hurt most on the first shot and less for each after. You'll still be able to perform. Get more winni

I now have 10cc test 400 and 28 of winnie. I know that 6 weeks is best but I am going to have to deal with 4. I just need this cycle to get me through the fall and then over Christmas break and into January I am going to hit a good cycle so I can tear it up during the season. What do you guys recommend for post cycle therapy ?

Thread Information