karl2me is offline New Member

Want to finally fill up the loose skin after Gyno Surgery...

And my doc told me to wait 4 weeks before I work out again, which will be this Monday. Due to Accident I don't have a car, which means no Gym Membership or Job, but am hoping to have one sometime next week. Anyways I had a massive case of gyno and most of the swelling has seem to gone down, I don't know if waiting 4 weeks means I can go back and workout regularly or start light. I lost 85+ pounds and that's how I got the gyno + loose skin which I want to fill up. I want basically someone to help me get setup with diet/workout. I can show pics but I don't want to post them on here because before pics are embarrassing knowing what you guys look like and after pics still maybe graphic. So I'd also have to go on a cut considering in a little over a month I've gained 10-15 pounds from just sitting around doing nothing (don't know exactly how much as I don't know ho much I lost from lipo) I'm 18, 6'2" 191-194 right now, no muscle, and a lot of loose skin, how long would it take me to look somewhat normal? I basically want a shopping list for tomorrow, maybe I can get a gym membership by end of week, I won't take weekends off this time around (used to have cheat days on weekends) and I'll count two weeks left in July, hopefully losing 5-7 lbs I gained during surgery recovery, is this realistic? Was thinking of doing roids after surgery to help me, but now want to hold off as I want to fully recover and maybe then not even try because I'll probably get everyone of the side effects.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Man dont be ashamed of showing pictures. Take a look at mine in the pics section. I am BY NO MEANS anywhere near most of the bros on this forum.

scottvette is offline New Member
    Hey SteveJPC glad your back! i read your post an you had some bad news... keep your chin up brother hopefully everything will work out!

StevePJC is offline Member
    I never left. Just took the news hard, had a night to sleep on it, and am moving on to the next step. The scariest thing upcoming is getting one of my nuts biopsied Saturday morning. Then the results.......

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    its all good bro, keep ur head up and train hard, if there is a will there's a way

Thread Information