hsapien is offline New Member

Question fumbling my way around ar

Hey yall, just figuring this site out. Anyways, would appreciate any help from the vets and anyone else on my question. Stats 6 foot 220. Just finished first cycle (ever) of 20mg winny and 15mg d-bol for right at 8 weeks. I started at the same weight but lost inches and some fat with little muscle growth(not the results that i expected). My buddy sugget that i should go right into another one and up the dose (he says because of my weight). More or less im just trying to slim up now and get the cut. Any suggestions would be greatly apprectiated. Newbie in Asia

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    your dosages seem low, but i assume you didnt get any side effects by going safe like that? for your weight people usually double those amounts for both winny and dbol . How much weight did you gain total in this cycle?

No dont go into another cycle, first you need to do your PCT (post cycle recovery) because the winny and dbol have shut down your natural hormone levels so you need to do a clomid+novadex routine (see PCT section).

then the general rule is time on=time off, wich means since you did a 8week cycle you need a good 8weeks off at least. and when you do your next cycle dont do dbol+winny that is not a good cycle for solid gains, you need to introduce an injectible into your cycle because taking winny and dbol is killing your liver!

thanks for the reply. I didnt gain nor lose weight but lost inches, and yes i was wanting to play it safe and felt nearly no side affects which is good cuz i teach little kids every day ha. But, i did see growth in areas such as shoulders and calves.
    Thanks for the info about waiting, now i can save up even more money for the next one.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    hspien did you do a PCT after your first cycle?

no, i am relying on what a buddy of mine has said, he said that the doses were low enough that i really shouldnt bother. ive been done with the cycle now for 1 week and havent felt any side affects, they were both orals. i went to the pct forum, gettn kind of worried

Soup is offline Associate Member
    do some research here, PCT & test are a part of any cycle

Thread Information