JerzeyBoy is offline Member

question for juicer's first time

Did anyone ever have everything they need, great diet and workout plan, and got all the juice, but just afraid to start?

just curious what made you suck it up to join the dark side...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    For me I was just really motivated in getting bigger & I figuered I had reached my plateau , and was determined to look better than I did before juice. I worked out naturally for 3 yrs before I started juice, so decided to join the darkside. Been very happy, learned a lot from these guys here.

Yes I Am is offline Banned

Desire

Know Thyself
    Love Thyself
    Have FAITH in Thyself

Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to remain the same....

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    Jerzey,

It was not about sucking it up, it was about how i wanted my body and how i wanted to look.

Reguards,

AH

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    my brother in law can't do it yet..even though he sees my gains is like damn i want that..but he is to skeptical about taking the plunge..for me, with anything i want to do..and i see other who do it...i feel that if they can, chances are i can too..and i did it...great move on my part.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Working out all natural for over 25 years. The workouts are now 5 times as hard for not even 1/5th the progress!!!!

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    I held off for two years....My cousin and workout partner was on the gear. I was amazed by his gains and strength. I too wanted that. So this year I joined the darkside. I have no regrets. I love the way my body is reacting and changing to the gear. I'm already planning my next cycle. I'm not even done with the first.

Good luck bro.......BITE THE BULLET. YOU'LL LOVE IT>

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i feel you bro i went through the same thing.. the first time i was going to juice it was supposed to be me along with two of my boyz.. but i backed out on them last minute.

then i found this forum and saw the gains my friends were making... i decided it was worth the commitment.

you shouldn't feel bad or anything it's good that your not jumping into anything to quick.

Thread Information