stitch1967 is offline Member

Constant Back Ache...Back pumps???

I've got a constant nagging back ache and/or tightness off and on since week 2 of my cycle(starting week 5 now). It's not bad but just kinda like you've been driving all day. It's in spots from my shoulder blades down to my lowwer back.

My piss is clear, my water intake is in check, I've been taking cranberry extract, my bp is 140-150/90-100 (which I know is high but it has been that way for years, before my cycle and my doc watches it).
    I don't want to keep ignoring this and find out it was something I should have checked out.

Is it back pumps? I've seen reference to them in many threads but no explanation.
    Could it be kidneys if there are no other symptoms? Is there something else I should watch for?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've been having a nagging back problem in the upper part of my back,right between the shoulder blades.Some days it there,others it not a problem.Honestly,i think my problem is due to the fact I work on line all day and tend to have bad posture when reading things or typing.I tend to lean forward and hunch over the key board.
    Back pumps are in the lower back bro,right above your butt.and kidney pains would be off to the sides,extending towards your back as well.If you ever done dbol ,you'd know the difference.You could very well have a pinched nerve or something of that nature.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I've been having a nagging back problem in the upper part of my back,right between the shoulder blades.Some days it there,others it not a problem.Honestly,i think my problem is due to the fact I work on line all day and tend to have bad posture when reading things or typing.I tend to lean forward and hunch over the key board.
    Back pumps are in the lower back bro,right above your butt.and kidney pains would be off to the sides,extending towards your back as well.If you ever done dbol,you'd know the difference.You could very well have a pinched nerve or something of that nature.

Thanks for the response bull. The locations of the different types helped. I definitely think back pumps is part of the issue but the rest is probably like you and is poor posture over the computer all day (posting on AR). I think the addition of the back pumps just makes me more aware of the other little twinges I have in my back probably all the time.

Thread Information