Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bruce_Bronski is offline Banned

Exclamation Im tired of all the bulsh*t info....pls help

Ok im tired of being told to search for information on a Gear when everything in this forum contradicts itself. Almost all the info in here is given by complete n00bs. I need a good cycle or some real good information anyone that has anytime to show me a good cycle or give some good information please help me out

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Bronski
    Ok im tired of being told to search for information on a Gear when everything in this forum contradicts itself. Almost all the info in here is given by complete n00bs. I need a good cycle or some real good information anyone that has anytime to show me a good cycle or give some good information please help me out

Do some research bro. Everything you need is in here.

Give us some stats= age, cycles, weight those kind of things.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Well...what are your stats? Your age? Training experience?

I have to challenge you on your comment about this board. There is plenty of awesome information here...just be willing to find it. We all read and researched as much as we can for our learning curve...there is no short cuts bro. Take a step back and chill. We're all here to help and learn.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    OK first off.....Calm down!

Second, after having done your research, you need to put a cycle together on your own.

Post it up and we will help you fine tune it.......

Nobody is going to hand you anything here......you have to put your own work in around here.

Welcome to the board.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651

Beat me to it.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Ditto and how bout some goals experience... Some of your own thoughts

stitch1967 is offline Member

If your talking about the profiles on some of the websites...then yes they do contradict some of the ideas posted in this forum. I ran into that myself as a noob.

BUT if you will be patient and read the "Members" threads and ask intelligent questions, you will get the more in depth info that what you even thought you wanted.

I can't believe if used right that this board can be anything other than helpful and if you stick around I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion.

Welcome

Heres the thing

OK first off I never said there wasnt any good information in here the thing is the good information is usually contradicted by other people ive been looking at this forum as a guest for about a year before I joined.

my stats are im 21 almost 22 ... 185 pounds ... BF% unknown ... I have gained a little fat bcs I took time off working out bcs of injury but the doctor says im back to perfect so please help me out.

This would be my first cycle besides taking supplements.

Any info would do.... I have posted cycles but people didnt give me good enough rply to work with the basically just said no good.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    If your talking about the profiles on some of the websites...then yes they do contradict some of the ideas posted in this forum. I ran into that myself as a noob.

BUT if you will be patient and read the "Members" threads and ask intelligent questions, you will get the more in depth info that what you even thought you wanted.

I can't believe if used right that this board can be anything other than helpful and if you stick around I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion.

Welcome
    couldnt put that better myself man! :spudnik4:

OK first off I never said there wasnt any good information in here the thing is the good information is usually contradicted by other people ive been looking at this forum as a guest for about a year before I joined.

my stats are im 21 almost 22 ... 185 pounds ... BF% unknown ... I have gained a little fat bcs I took time off working out bcs of injury but the doctor says im back to perfect so please help me out.

This would be my first cycle besides taking supplements.

Any info would do.... I have posted cycles but people didnt give me good enough rply to work with the basically just said no good.
    There is a thread from docholiday about noob cycle go find it

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    here would be a good begginging cycle
    1-10 research
    1-12 more research
    1-12 ask questions and do more research.

i use to be a newbie once. i stuck around for almost 2 years before i starting posting. in those 2 years all i did was read read and read. dont u care what u are about to do to your body and want to konw what u are doing? if u say no then u arent ready to juice yet

I do care whatim doing ive done research and research and more research ive come up with some cycles but I dont know what else to do im just looking for some advise on either were to look or some of your first cycles so I can review and come up with my own that fits my goals

I do care whatim doing ive done research and research and more research ive come up with some cycles but I dont know what else to do im just looking for some advise on either were to look or some of your first cycles so I can review and come up with my own that fits my goals
    Hmmm...no flame here...but if you have some cycles in mind...why not post them and let us critique them versus going the venting route. Just my .02

Bro look at my post above^^^^ He laid out some great information for everyone...Check it out then come back with your questions about it and lets make it easier for you and for us to get you what you need

Im not putting down the forum ive gained tons of info but everything I got seems to be going against other people I dont know which one to believe for example some people say T3 is a good thyroid stimulant and some say it just shuts the thyroid down now we all know it doesnt shut it down if used properly but this is what im talking about its not easy to tell between real and fake info!

Nothing personal bro but if you researched I would bet you have seen a thousand times what is suggested here for a first cycle. If that is not what you want to do then go shoot what ever you want in Your body. I got so tired of reading whjat should I use for my first cycle I quit coming in the steroid forum.

You are either trying to argue or you realy have not researched.
    Most people here realy want to help. All they want out of you is a little respect and self education.

I disagree......You posted one thread with cycles that you cut and paste from from the main page. (These have not been updated in years)

Your second thread you asked about Cyt, Clen , and T3 which I think you got some pretty good advice on where you could find info.

Fact is.....You want someone to spoon feed you something and it isn't going to happen.

D

Here look at this get some thoughts together and report back

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=77975

self education.
    That's the one that gains everyone's respect!

Oh and I should add that took about 2mins to find...

JrsyBerutich is offline New Member
    You want some good advice, take it from me
    Friends first cycle: deca and a **** load of test. Way to much for a first time. He blew up like a ballon and lost 95% of it because he didn't do any pct or anti-e's

My first cycle was deca only, didn't gain much and couldn't get hard. Did lots more research and found out how stupid I really was. Then i did more research a learned all about pct and anti-e's. Now I know alot more.

Before you think about a cycle learn about the problems that arise and how to control them or you will just be hurting yourself.

I'm new to the board to, if you want help you can PM me and I'll see what i can do to help

im not trying to argue im going to do a little more research and come back here I do need some expert help. Im not putting anyone down and I dont want to argue about this... I just would like to know if anyone knows were I could find info that is real bcs I have seen allot of n00bs info which would prolly kill me if I did what they said

im not trying to argue im going to do a little more research and come back here I do need some expert help. Im not putting anyone down and I dont want to argue about this... I just would like to know if anyone knows were I could find info that is real bcs I have seen allot of n00bs info which would prolly kill me if I did what they said
    That's where your self education would save you. In time you should be able to say "Yah" or "Nay" to a suggested cycle. We all had to learn on our own bro...there are no shortcuts in this game. Read everything in sight.

okay ive already done the research on blocking harmful effects I have decided one stuff I should get incase of Acne Gyno and I already have a good PCT when using Test and some other stuff I just need to perfect what ive got im looking at te thread that guy above sent me so wait a while for my next post.

And first of all Diesel go f*ck urself i havent copy pasted from anywhere the cycle that I got I have been recomended by friends and refined with the bull sh*t info in this forum im not asking to spoon feed me just show me where to get good info I will do the reading and reasearch from there

And first of all Diesel go f*ck urself i havent copy pasted from anywhere the cycle that I got I have been recomended by friends and refined with the bull sh*t info in this forum im not asking to spoon feed me just show me where to get good info I will do the reading and reasearch from there

Good bye. I hope you had fun. I was starting to think you were one of the prior banned memebers. That right there proves it. Either way have a good life.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

mass junkie is offline banned
    No way to talk to a respected mod!!!......... that deserves a one way ticket to bannsville....say hi to all the others for me

What a freakin' baby!!

have fun being banned!!

I have never been banned from this forum.. if u want to believe that fine but dont f*cken dis me bcs im a n00b trying to get some real info ive tried sorting out the info Ive got but it all comes down to asking experts, like some people in here, what info is real but if u dont want to help then fine forget it!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    I reccomend 1000mg of Deca for 6 weeks with no pct (as you wont need it with such a short cycle). Enjoy

I have never been banned from this forum.. if u want to believe that fine but dont f*cken dis me bcs im a n00b trying to get some real info ive tried sorting out the info Ive got but it all comes down to asking experts, like some people in here, what info is real but if u dont want to help then fine forget it!
    Asking the experts what!? You haven't given us anything to help you on!

Like Diesel said...no one is going to spoon feed you!

Done!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA!! He's banned!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    How do you expect to get help from anyone with an attitude like that ya porch monkey? all anyone wants to help you with at this point is getting a nuckle sandwich

Well congradulations. This should be your first time.

Fine forget it? OK then.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    How do you expect to get help from anyone with an attitude like that ya porch monkey? all anyone wants to help you with at this point is getting a nuckle sandwich
    what makes the bread in a nuckle sandwitch

And first of all Diesel go f*ck urself

Back at ya.

D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Telling Diesel to F off? Yikes....Thats like playing russian Rolluette with all the bullets in the chamber....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Back at ya.

D
    As if the "silent but deadly" wasn't enough!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Back at ya.

D
    He seriously deserved that bro! He was being an ass!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information