Diesel is offline Anabolic Member

14 months clean!

My last cycle ended in May of 2003. When it came time to run another one my wife and I decided to have a child. Therefore, I laid off so my boys were firing on all cylinders. LOL

Long story short, there were complications and my son was born by emergency c-section 9 weeks early. Both wife and son are healthy and happy right now.

Has anyone taken this long of a break?

I'm wondering if my receptors after a break this long are 're-virginized'. Will my next cycle be similiar to my first ever?

Just curious on everyone's thoughts.

D

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    My last cycle ended in May of 2003. When it came time to run another one my wife and I decided to have a child. Therefore, I laid off so my boys were firing on all cylinders. LOL

Long story short, there were complications and my son was born by emergency c-section 9 weeks early. Both wife and son are healthy and happy right now.

I'm wondering if my receptors after a break this long are 're-virginized'. Will my next cycle be similiar to my first ever?

D

CONGRATS! on the healthy baby! thats always good to hear bro!! as far as receptors go imo, it depends on how much of a.s. you have taken before..but like you said its been awhile since you have done it so i say go the dr. get your usualy shiitt checked if everything is o.k. i say go for it!!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If you weigh more than you did on your first cycle, which I'm assuming you do, you'll need to use more AAS than you did on your first.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    CONGRATS! on the healthy baby! thats always good to hear bro!! as far as receptors go imo, it depends on how much of a.s. you have taken before..but like you said its been awhile since you have done it so i say go the dr. get your usualy shiitt checked if everything is o.k. i say go for it!!
    OH, I'm going for it. No question about that.

D

Congrats on the baby boy bro!
    Especially that he came healthy to this world!

And wise thing that you took that long a break!

HCG and Clen are known to disform spermcells!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    congrats bro-i cycled on and off for 3 years, stopped for 2 months and my wife got pregnant.

So I took about 2.5 - 3 years off from the AS due to the birth of my son and surgery on my shoulder. I am now halfway through my first cycle since. Feels great to be back on.

I will look for the thread but if I remember correctly Einstein had some insight that our receptors have no "memory" of our last cycle as they come and go fairly frequently. I believe its more a matter of how maxed out your body is which will determine how much AS you will need to promote more growth.

But i did have to use slightly higher dosages this cycle than my last cycle to make the same gains, even tho my last cycle was a long time ago. Did it have to do with receptors, age, body maturity, etc....could be any of those or a combination of each.

I would love to hear more about it tho from some biology bro's, hopefully they will post up with some hard data

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would personally stay at the doses you used for your last cycle. No sense in upping the dose if you don't need to..

Also, I have 2 kids of my own. I want to say Congrats bro, and I'm extremely happy mom and baby are doing well!!!!

NoobJuice is offline Member
    A SON! WOOT FUK N WOOT! congrats

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Well according to einstein1905 this will not be an issue.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=111749

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If you weigh more than you did on your first cycle, which I'm assuming you do, you'll need to use more AAS than you did on your first.
    I agree somewhat

p.s. i've been clean for 17+ months

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I have to disagree bro. I don't think weight places that much of a role in it.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats on baby. I'v read the receptor sites come & go so I would assume after that time off you should do well. Evan at same doses but im no expert on AAS. But perhaps you could just change the choice of juice keeping the doses moderate depending on your goals

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have to disagree bro. I don't think weight places that much of a role in it.
    I agree with your disagree....years ago before anabolic boards and good information was around.I did quite a few uneducated cycles.Test was always a base,but doses were too high and ran to short a time frame.I stopped for several years and started back again.I weighed much more,but took far less dosage than on previous cycles.I did run the cycles for the correct time frame tho,and made terriffic gains on the first cycle back.IMO Diesel,you'll do well on the dosage you last used.

And congrats on the healthy son bro.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Congrats D,

I've got a 3mos old son at home right. First two were girls.
    No help on question, I'm on my first cycle. I just buzzed in because I'm glad to see I'm not the only "new" Pop on a cycle.
    Know what I mean? The sleepless nights from the test come in handy every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree with your disagree....years ago before anabolic boards and good information was around.I did quite a few uneducated cycles.Test was always a base,but doses were too high and ran to short a time frame.I stopped for several years and started back again.I weighed much more,but took far less dosage than on previous cycles.I did run the cycles for the correct time frame tho,and made terriffic gains on the first cycle back.IMO Diesel,you'll do well on the dosage you last used.

And congrats on the healthy son bro.
    So, I think what your saying is he doesn't have to up the dose. In my first post, I told him the same thing. I was disagreeing with the other guy who said he needed to up the dose for his next cycle because of his weight......
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-21-2004 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Congrats D,

I've got a 3mos old son at home right. First two were girls.
    No help on question, I'm on my first cycle. I just buzzed in because I'm glad to see I'm not the only "new" Pop on a cycle.
    Know what I mean? The sleepless nights from the test come in handy every once in a while.
    Congrats to you as well bro.

D

To clearify, I wasn't asking about what doseages to start back with. (Although I appreciate everyones input)

I was just curious if anyone had taken as much time off then started back up.

Did the your first cycle back give you the same feel as the very first cycle you had ever done?

I'm not sure how to describe 'feel' but those who have done multiple cycles should know what I'm talking about........Or am I making no sense at all?

D

Da Bull is offline Banned
    To clearify, I wasn't asking about what doseages to start back with. (Although I appreciate everyones input)

I was just curious if anyone had taken as much time off then started back up.

Did the your first cycle back give you the same feel as the very first cycle you had ever done?

I'm not sure how to describe 'feel' but those who have done multiple cycles should know what I'm talking about........Or am I making no sense at all?

D
    To answer your question on short....Yes it did,but I was off for a little over 3 yrs tho.The gains were terrific,and I felt rejuvinated once again.Hard to describe the "feel",but I do know what you're talking about.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great to hear that young cameron is doing fine.

What were you thinking of running anyways D?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Great to hear that young cameron is doing fine.

What were you thinking of running anyways D?
    Thanks MJ.

Still puting it together but it will probably include the following:

Prop
    Test E
    EQ
    Deca
    Tren
    Var
    Cheque Drops

I'll throw it out there once I get it finalized.

D

by the way how did your body hold up the last 14 months? did u lose alot of your gains from past cycles, cause im sure at least the first few months after the childbirth life was pretty hectic, I know it was a struggle for me to maintain any hardcore diet and training regimen, at least until things settled down.

Hopefully you arent too far in the hole. I lost a little during that initial transition, but luckily muscle has memory, whether receptors do or not! Everything came right back, and then some over time...

Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    by the way how did your body hold up the last 14 months? did u lose alot of your gains from past cycles, cause im sure at least the first few months after the childbirth life was pretty hectic, I know it was a struggle for me to maintain any hardcore diet and training regimen, at least until things settled down.

Hopefully you arent too far in the hole. I lost a little during that initial transition, but luckily muscle has memory, whether receptors do or not! Everything came right back, and then some over time...
    It has been rough. The only thing that has probably saved me is that I purchased a second gym membership at a World Gym not to far from my office. Instead of going out to lunch I just head over there a couple of times a week. I would say I have averaged about four days a week in the gym.

My BF% has gone up a bit but is not above 20% which I am fine with. I'm not one that is really interested in being a razor cut guy. (Although I have much respect for those that do.) I prefer to go the PL route and hope to again compete later this year. As long as my BF is around 14-18% I'm happy.

As of this afternoon at the gym, I weighed in at 287.

D

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    At 287 pounds does concrete crack when you walk on it?!! It has got to be a bitch to find a pair of pants that fit a frame as big as that.

Congrat's on the little one D.

Curious.....why add the Cheque Drops ?

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    At 287 pounds does concrete crack when you walk on it?!! It has got to be a bitch to find a pair of pants that fit a frame as big as that.

Congrat's on the little one D.

Curious.....why add the Cheque Drops?
    Concrete doesn't crack but I have a hard time whipping my a$$. LOL

The Cheque Drops are a curiousity thing really.

D

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Concrete doesn't crack but I have a hard time whipping my a$$. LOL

The Cheque Drops are a curiousity thing really.

D
    Cool....I'm interested in how you react too them if you do try them so keep us informed.

I know what you need.......you need a Poo stick! It's a stick that you could put TP on the end and wipe your butt. You'd be the envy of all the other big guys. hahahaha

It has been rough. The only thing that has probably saved me is that I purchased a second gym membership at a World Gym not to far from my office. Instead of going out to lunch I just head over there a couple of times a week. I would say I have averaged about four days a week in the gym.

My BF% has gone up a bit but is not above 20% which I am fine with. I'm not one that is really interested in being a razor cut guy. (Although I have much respect for those that do.) I prefer to go the PL route and hope to again compete later this year. As long as my BF is around 14-18% I'm happy.

As of this afternoon at the gym, I weighed in at 287.

D
    funny did the same thing - i still have my hardcore dungeon of a local gym near my home, but i gotr a second membership @ NYSC near my job. so i try and get 2 days a week in on lunch while at work, and use the weekends and one other weekday for my local gym-

wow 287, i guess your username fits you perfectly then lol. Best of luck with the new fam and your training. Cant wait to bring my lil guy to the gym one day, assuming my test levels stay high enough

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Dosages wise, I would start off with the basics:

Test E - 500mg
    EQ - 500mg

If you've been off that long, you will see gains with these dosages. Rather then run higher dosages of two steroids , why not run several steroids at lower dosages, I'm sure that'll shock your receptors.

Test E - 500mg
    EQ - 500mg
    Winstrol - 50mg ED
    Fina - 100mg ED

Good to go and you'll grow!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

D
    Indeed. I took a good year off while going through training for the army nat. guard, and you will love your next cycle. It isn't quite like the first, but it is awsome taking a big break. Your receptors are relatively fresh and your nat levels have normalized. Your next cycle will be great.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    P.S.

What are cheque drops ? Never heard of them.

Thread Information