tcg
    tcg is offline New Member

questions need answers

my cycle is 10 weeks, 250 mg sustanon once per week for four weeks, and 10 weeks deca 300, at about 500mg a week. obviously doubling up on the first four weeks with the deca and sust. i am entering my fifth week today. i experienced several problems, some of which i read about, but didn't find the exact answers i was looking for. including nose bleeds, every few hours at all hours of the day and night. they have since stopped completely. is this common? i mean is it common to have them and then have them stop completely? also, and this was scarey, the first two weeks about 2 hours after the injections i had these incredible pains in my chest/heart that lasted about two minutes. since the first two weeks these pains have stopped. are pains like these normal? i mean i'd fall asleep and the **** hurt so much it would wake me up. i was gaining weight quick as hell in the first three weeks, almost 20 lbs but it has since kinda leveled off. i was also getting really strong really fast and thats leveled off too. i was thinking this was because i haven't been pulling back on the needle once it is in to see if i had entered a vein or artery. i haven't done this once. and a few times after i had completed the injection, i noticed there was some blood in the needle. i was also thinking it could be from not getting enough sleep...i kinda got insomnia. i mean i sleep, but lately no more than six hours a night, ohhh and i always lift heavy, with every body part. should i be switching it up. work outs are two days on, one day off.....chest/back, bi's/tri's, legs/shoulders.

any info would be greatly appreciated

tcg
    yeah thats the one dude,

only its closer to 550 deca a week.

i finished the last of the sust. last week (week 4)
    i didn't think anti E's were necessary due to what i've read about the aromitizing effects of what i'm on. i would have thought if i'd taken the sust. for 8 to 10 weeks i'd need it. nolvadex or some **** like that. also, i planned on taking clomid toward the end of my cycle. other than that i didn't realize what i'm doing is so wrong. what can i do to fix? thanks for the info bro, any other info you can provide would be awesome.

tcg
    22 years young
    ain't got no money to buy anything else right now.....really sucks.....
    its my second cycle, my first was deca , 200mg a week for 8 weeks, but that was like 3 years ago

so this is my second, people i talked to told me this would be fine,...especially the amount of deca....if anything it would be too much deca. but yo i really appreciate the advice. my only other question would be what does the vitamin b6 do? thats obviously in my price range. will it even help without anymore test. ?

when i finally get a pay check, which won't be for another two weeks, is that too late to do more test.? i'd be off the sust. for over three weeks. worst comes to worst i know what to do for my next cycle, sometime in early november. thanks cuz.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    wow.. that is one of the worst cycles ive ever seen... read up bro

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    where to start...

Ok first off.. Its good that you posted your cycle and asked for help before you stuck yourself.

1. Dont run sust. stick to a single ester.
    2. IF youre going to run sust. Do not run it for only 4 weeks 1x a week. That is a waste. It needs to be run at least 10 weeks at EOD (every other day).
    3. Test needs to be run longer than deca .You will not like how your body reacts if you arent running enough test.
    4. PCT is the most important part of a cycle. IT will help you keep your gains. Read up on pheednos pct. Get clomid nolva and b-6. Ldex if you want as well.
    5. After you get your pct and your cycle planned out. post it here and let everyone critique it.

Good luck bro. Get big

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    where to start...

Ok first off.. Its good that you posted your cycle and asked for help before you stuck yourself.
    1. Dont run sust. stick to a single ester.
    2. IF youre going to run sust. Do not run it for only 4 weeks 1x a week. That is a waste. It needs to be run at least 10 weeks at EOD (every other day).
    3. Test needs to be run longer than deca .You will not like how your body reacts if you arent running enough test.
    4. PCT is the most important part of a cycle. IT will help you keep your gains. Read up on pheednos pct. Get clomid nolva and b-6. Ldex if you want as well.
    5. After you get your pct and your cycle planned out. post it here and let everyone critique it.

Good luck bro. Get big
    He has already started and out of money to fix it...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, animal has given you some solid advice. Do what you can to get some cash and fix it, if you dont it will be a waste anyway, due to the fact that you most likely will not keep your gains...

tcg
    **** cuz that much sust.? like 1000mg sust. a week for ten weeks? that seems like some serious ****. i'm 5'9 naturally, about 130 lbs....not much. i've kept my weight about 150 the last two years with eating and working out consistantly, HARD GAINER would be an understatement. right now i'm 170 and am having a hell of a time gaining anymore weight. all i want is to be 200 lbs, thats my goal bro....i don't want to be arnold. all i need is a stack that will get me what i want, no more no less. my current stack went to **** cause i listen to dumb ass people who don't know their ass from their elbow. knowing i don't have anymore sust. , and can't afford it right now, but i still have 3000mg of deca . should i take 600 a week for the next 5 weeks? that would conclude my origional stack of ten weeks. will it even be worth it? i'm def. considering clomid but that won't be until i'm done. should i just take like 300 mg a week for the next five weeks? that way i'll have 1500 mg left for my next stack. what i'm asking is, what would be the best way to maximize my gains with what i have? again i have 3000mg of deca left.

thanks bros

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    why do you think sust is so good? wow it has for tests it has to be great! wrong... becuase you cant afford anything sell your deca and get some clomid and nolva... please yell me you know what that is....

tcg
    yes mista spakle, i know what these things are, didn't think i needed the nolva...clomid yes

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Have fun losing your gains bro!

BTW whats your diet and training look like? A little more in depth than "eating and working out consistently"

tcg
    K

i'm stopping this ****...last injection was 550 mg deca tuesday......i want to save my deca for the next cycle,...some **** i'll do right. test e., deca, nolva, clomid next cycle. i wanna start clomid to keep these little gains that i've made. my last question is i won't be able to afford the clomid until next friday. is that too late to start clomid therapy with this ****ed up cycle.

Thread Information