1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Stopper floaties

A couple small pieces of the stopper came off and are now floating around in my test, I've managed to go around them visible ones and pre-load the rest of the vial to save myself the trouble later, but is there any danger if a tiny piece that I missed was injected? I used a pad on the stopper first, can I still risk infection?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yes..

no biggie.. if a piece gets injected, the body/muscle will see it as a foreign object.. and responde.. no biggie.............
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    A couple small pieces of the stopper came off and are now floating around in my test, I've managed to go around them visible ones and pre-load the rest of the vial to save myself the trouble later, but is there any danger if a tiny piece that I missed was injected? I used a pad on the stopper first, can I still risk infection?
    Get some syringe filters bro...no need at all to risk an infection.I would never want to inject something foriegn like that in my system.That has infection written all over it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Get some syringe filters bro...no need at all to risk an infection.I would never want to inject something foriegn like that in my system.That has infection written all over it.
    bump for the truth.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

stitch1967 is offline Member
    syringe filters?? is that like a sky hook or a wire stretcher or is there really such an item?

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have 1/8 vial left of 500mg EQ I stopped using because i notice a few floaters in there (**** 18 gauge pins I use to suck out the AS! Suckes out the gear in seconds but I guess this is the negative of it).

Luckily this is a clear vial so I can see them really easy, or I would have maybe never know.

But my Test is in a brwon vial which I cant see through too well so I am kinda worried theres floaters in there too...now I have to load up and then really check out the syringe before injecting)

Bump for how I can best filter that EQ and maybe the test as well...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    best to refilter. do not chance it..

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    best to refilter. do not chance it..
    any good sites for these syringe filters before I do my own searching-

i hope the filters are sterile lol, or theres a new issue to worry about the AS flowing through unsterile filters!

thx

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    syringe filters?? is that like a sky hook or a wire stretcher or is there really such an item?
    Of course there is.I have about 50 of them.At the top of the pin,there is a small filter attached.You attach that to the syringe barrel and draw up.The ones I have are made by Braun medical co.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Of course there is.I have about 50 of them.At the top of the pin,there is a small filter attached.You attach that to the syringe barrel and draw up.The ones I have are made by Braun medical co.
    Sounds like a good investment to me. I'll look for some.

thx

This is what they look like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stopper floaties-teaser_safecan.jpg  

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    call me a pussy but i don't think i would ever inject anything coming from an ampule without a filter needle or if the vial had something floating in it. definitely look into getting some.

just remember to switch the needle before injecting yourself.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I always switch needles, I use an 18 to draw and I'll never do that again, tears the stopper to ****. Is a 21 any better?

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    ive had that problem but i noticed the18 gauge can draw it into the vile but it is too big to come out of a 23g so it ends up just staying in the needle

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Yeah I always switch needles, I use an 18 to draw and I'll never do that again, tears the stopper to ****. Is a 21 any better?
    I use a 22g x 1" for drawing. They are pretty easy on the stoppers.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    My biggest fear. Injecting a piece of rubber 1 inch below my skin and seeing what develops. I draw with a 20g, the only time I really tear up the rubber is if I am using a 50ml bottle just from the repeated piercings.

Thread Information