HatTRICK is offline New Member

Question What the...F@#$!!!

HEALTH/HISTORY---

Okay... Here is the deal. I'm 24, 5'6" and 165lbs and for the record my nipples have periodically "oozed" small ammounts of fluid for years and I spoke with a doctor about it and it isn't uncommon for men to have this. Last week however I found a hard, tender lump under my right nipple.

As you can see below my last cycle consisted of the pretty typical Deca /Winny+Clomid stack which makes Gyno suspect to begin with but here is the clincher I HAVE BEEN OFF CYCLE FOR 4 months.

So, yes I went to the doctor and they tested for pituitary and testicular cancer as well as any problems with my thyroid. Everything is normal. Next week they test my testosterone levels ...

I would appreciate any input from the vets on this one just for reference since I'm already seeing a doctor. Specifically what I want to know is this: (1) Is it possible and how probable is it to get Gyno 4 months post cycle. (2) If I am sensitive to progesterone and it (the lump) is from Gyno will I nessesarily be prone to estrogen based Gyno as well?

Thanks bros...

CYCLE HISTORY---

Second Cycle

W1 Deca 400mg
    W2 Deca 400mg
    W3 Deca 400mg
    W4 Deca 400mg Winstrol 50mgEOD
    W5 Deca 400mg Winstrol 50mgEOD
    W6 Deca 400mg Winstrol 50mgEOD
    W7 Deca 400mg Winstrol 50mgEOD
    W8 Deca 400mg Winstrol 50mgEOD
    W9 --------------- Winstrol 50mgEOD
    W10 ---------------
    W11----------------
    W12 Clomid 150
    W13 Clomid 100
    W14 Clomid 50

Concluded Early November...

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    im no vet but as far as i know progesterone gyno, is induced by deca , but the winny would have battled that. and Estrogen based gyno is what you are talking about, the lump in your nipple.....As for getting gyno 4 months down the road..well im not sure..ill keep it on topfor the vets....

but i think you have the 2 gynos mixed up

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Look I'm no doctor (and you said you went to one) but a literal "lump" could be a lot of things. Not to alarm you, but men can also get breast cancer. Women are told to check for lumps in their breasts and although I think most men don't (no need to really) it still is a possibility. Just my 2 cents.

NightOp is offline Member
    there is a thread about deca and progesterone... the winny/deca combo is not as great as people think... check it out, its titled "progesterone unveiled" , good luck bro

I'm aware that it may be breast cancer... What I really want to know is could any steroid cause gynocomastia 4 months post cycle...

Thanks... I appreciate the input...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say keep going to the doctors until u get this cleared up because i dont THINK anyone can give u a sure answer.

I'd explore all posiblities wiht your doctor(S)

sorry, not sure about 4months and gyno

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by HatTRICK
    I'm aware that it may be breast cancer... What I really want to know is could any steroid cause gynocomastia 4 months post cycle...

Thanks... I appreciate the input...
    hmmm... maybe. If the steriods shut your natural test down and for some reason your body doesn't start it back up... you'll have all sorts of free estrogen running around. (This is only a theory) Did the clomid make your balls go back to normal?

Naaw bro... My balls never shrank on either cycle that I have done.
    Last edited by HatTRICK; 02-21-2002 at 09:39 PM.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca remains in your system for a long ass time after you stop it, but winny is out rather quickly. So, deca could still be causing the problem and that seems to be almost certainly the problem. Get some RU-486 if you can find it, but good luck.

Thread Information