redwizza is offline Associate Member

why does deca have such a bad reputation these days?!

ok ive heard the worst things about deca ....seems like its the worst drug to use these days, and its contradictory to popular belief that deca is a good base drug!
    ive heard that its the worst for hpta recovery, and its bad for bloat, and the gains are NOT that great.
    well i can safely say that my best cycle was a deca and test cycle, even better than test/fina and dbol /test. i mean i got really really thick and i did not hold as much water as i did on dbol test and test and fina cycle. my recovery was not that touch either....i mean i got raelly cut post deca cycle, i began to see the amazing gains ive made. how could deca be harder on hpta than fina and test.....how could test be better for cutting than deca, does that mean that you guys think deca causes MORE bloat than test?! i dont know things just dont add up for me. whats the truth behind deca? plz tell us what your experience was with deca with dosage information. im trying to decide if i should do the following: deca 500mg pw + test e 250pw + 50mg proviron pd all for 12 weeks.
    Last edited by redwizza; 05-21-2004 at 01:03 PM.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I know it may not soulnd like it from my other post, I like deca with the correct amount of test and precautions taken you will be fine. I dont get the bloat from deca like other guys talk about, it actually leaned me out some and after my last experience with eq I think I like the gains I made from deca. You just cant do deca or fina without test it drains the body of the drive to workout and eat and get a hardon, trust me on this I did it and it was awful

cool, i understand. yeah for the longest time i held the bad deca rep suspect. i did not find them true. i mean atleast if i ensure a great clean diet with good workout regimen, it should be alright and i should not hold too much water.

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I know it may not soulnd like it from my other post, I like deca with the correct amount of test and precautions taken you will be fine. I dont get the bloat from deca like other guys talk about, it actually leaned me out some and after my last experience with eq I think I like the gains I made from deca. You just cant do deca or fina without test it drains the body of the drive to workout and eat and get a hardon, trust me on this I did it and it was awful
    did you not like the EQ cycle you did?
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 05-13-2004 at 08:30 AM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    for some reason, the older men i've known pretty much worship deca . when i try and tell them about the negative sides they just refuse to beleive me. maybe its just that we have all been updated with recent findings which prove the old theories to be obsolete....

or maybe we are either using WAY too much gear with the deca or use too much of the deca or maybe the gear we use is very underdosed or fake!

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    IMO, i love deca , and with the right dosage the sides are low and gains are amazing. Quick question..deca is notorious for shuting you down during the cycle of only after the cycle?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is the Sh1t.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I love deca and test. It is a base for all my cycles.

palequail is offline Banned
    I love Deca as well. I don't care if some people get shut down super hard..some don't....everyone is different and I think people need to realize that they can't make generaliztions about Drug use for everyone...

sniper320 is offline Member
    I think some people give deca a bad rep buy doing a deca only cycle and then telling everybody how horrible it was. well if you dont know better than dont buy it!

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    ima big deca fan

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    my 1st cycle was 400mg of norma deca per week. i dont know the weight change in lbs but i went from a regular dude to a big dude(in the eyes of my friends). ****ed alot more then normal and lost little size afterwards.

that was before i knew about internet steroid forums. because of the bad rap ive never done deca again.

my next cycle is test/deca.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Deca gets a bad rep becasue it has lots of side effects that come with it and there are other anabolics that are just as good but don't cause the sides. For example, deca hurts the hairline, shuts down HPTA via multiple mechanisms, causes progestron gyon (which from my understanding can't be stopped by nolvadex ), and gives gains in mostly water retention. IMO why not take EQ or some other anabolic that gives less sides?

But with all steroids , what works for some doesn't neccesarily work for others, so it really varies from peron to person. To each thier own.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    I have no sides from deca @ 750mg (with 1g test)and infact it cured my bad shoulder and can do presses again!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    I have no sides from deca @ 750mg (with 1g test)and infact it cured my bad shoulder and can do presses again!
    I doubt that your bad shoulder is cured but for now the pain is gone and will more than likely come back after you are done with the deca . Same thing happened with my shoulder using EQ.....

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    I love Deca as well, used it in both my cycles. Did deca on its own and didnt see as much gains as when I did my 2nd cycle stacked with sust 250. Thinking of my 3rd cycle now, looking at Dece with something else besides sust :-p

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Deca gets a bad rep becasue it has lots of side effects that come with it and there are other anabolics that are just as good but don't cause the sides. For example, deca hurts the hairline,
    I was under the impression that Deca was easy on the hairline. Nandrolone is 5-alpha reduced to Di-Hydro-Nandrolone, which is far less androgenic than DHT. I'm curious as to whether you experienced hairloss with deca.

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    ive used 400mg deca a week with sust and experienced no hairloss... my blood pressure did shoot up though and its still high....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer

I would watch doing too much while the pain is supressed by the Deca .

Probally the reason you have the impresssion that Deca has a bad rap is reading these continually "I want to do a Deca only cycle" posts.

Thread Information