mjpp9164 is offline New Member

2nd cycle...750mg cyp.

i'll be going on to my second cycle in 2 wks and just wanted to know if i can go up to 750 a week. i'm doing 500 a wk now and like the results but think it should be better than it is.( don't we all? ).any advice will be helpful.

thanks..

SKiN is offline Member
    Last cycle? age? stats? ect...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mjpp9164
    i'll be going on to my second cycle in 2 wks and just wanted to know if i can go up to 750 a week. i'm doing 500 a wk now and like the results but think it should be better than it is.( don't we all? ).any advice will be helpful.

thanks..
    Why not just go up to 600 mgs?You should grow fine at that dose being it's your second cycle.

sorry... last cycle test cyp 500mg week and 20mgs anovar a day.as for the age i'm 36,5'11",230lbs. def need to cut up a little more.

you think thats enough for a second cycle? i'm new to it so i'll take your advice and try 600mgs and see how it goes. so that extra 100mgs will give me a noticable difference in feeling and growth?? sorry for the question, i'm not doubting your knowledge, i'm just not up on it enough to realize how much of a difference a 100mgs makes in a cycle.
    thanks

Thread Information