Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    472

    another big thumbs up for IB

    i ordered my liquid nolva/clomid form ib on monday, i got it at noon today (thursday) i only paid $4 for shiping 2. they are very professional and sent me conformation emails when they got my order and exactly when it shiped. even tho many ppl say they are good, i was rly scared to order it, but im amazed it went perfectly. i tracked my box easilly causee usps send u an email and u just copy / paste ur box #. so order from IB, they are gr8.

  2. #2
    TMac48 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    89
    what's the website?

  3. #3
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    472
    cant say sources, but i wanted to add this. did anyone get in on the buy one get one free of liquid clomid/nolva?? i ordered monday and didnt know about it, but they r sold out now until the 26th. ****it! o well im still happy.

  4. #4
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    cant say sources, but i wanted to add this. did anyone get in on the buy one get one free of liquid clomid/nolva?? i ordered monday and didnt know about it, but they r sold out now until the 26th. ****it! o well im still happy.
    The buy one get one free didn't happen til yesterday afternoon when he had site problems.it ends tonight at 12 o'clock.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    cant say sources, but i wanted to add this. did anyone get in on the buy one get one free of liquid clomid/nolva?? i ordered monday and didnt know about it, but they r sold out now until the 26th. ****it! o well im still happy.
    No, I wish I would have. I planned on buying a life time supply from one of my guys but that fell through and now I have to wait til 26th to order from IBE. Good thing I have enough PCT ancilliaries on hand however.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The buy one get one free didn't happen til yesterday afternoon when he had site problems.it ends tonight at 12 o'clock.
    Hopefully they will give me a raincheck

    Edit: Just saw that I can get the deal when stock arrives. Yeah.

  7. #7
    ENraged's Avatar
    ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    vermont
    Posts
    1,042
    i ordered mine on saturday and have yet to recieve it but i got the e-mail and checked there tracking thing so "its in the mail"

  8. #8
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    472
    ya its coming, i ordered mine and the next day their site was down, i got so scared! thought they sold to me then made it so my comp couldnt access their site, lol... paranoid 4 days, but it came.

  9. #9
    UrbanDawg's Avatar
    UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cozy little Ghetto in PA
    Posts
    912
    only bad is that terrible noise that plays when the page loads


    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    i ordered my liquid nolva/clomid form ib on monday, i got it at noon today (thursday) i only paid $4 for shiping 2. they are very professional and sent me conformation emails when they got my order and exactly when it shiped. even tho many ppl say they are good, i was rly scared to order it, but im amazed it went perfectly. i tracked my box easilly causee usps send u an email and u just copy / paste ur box #. so order from IB, they are gr8.

  10. #10
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    only bad is that terrible noise that plays when the page loads
    That's just because your an old fart.

  11. #11
    Bruce willis's Avatar
    Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    319
    how are the transactions with IBE, can u do western union with it?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •