slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

another big thumbs up for IB

i ordered my liquid nolva/clomid form ib on monday, i got it at noon today (thursday) i only paid $4 for shiping 2. they are very professional and sent me conformation emails when they got my order and exactly when it shiped. even tho many ppl say they are good, i was rly scared to order it, but im amazed it went perfectly. i tracked my box easilly causee usps send u an email and u just copy / paste ur box #. so order from IB, they are gr8.

TMac48 is offline Junior Member
    what's the website?

cant say sources, but i wanted to add this. did anyone get in on the buy one get one free of liquid clomid/nolva?? i ordered monday and didnt know about it, but they r sold out now until the 26th. ****it! o well im still happy.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    cant say sources, but i wanted to add this. did anyone get in on the buy one get one free of liquid clomid/nolva?? i ordered monday and didnt know about it, but they r sold out now until the 26th. ****it! o well im still happy.
    The buy one get one free didn't happen til yesterday afternoon when he had site problems.it ends tonight at 12 o'clock.

No, I wish I would have. I planned on buying a life time supply from one of my guys but that fell through and now I have to wait til 26th to order from IBE. Good thing I have enough PCT ancilliaries on hand however.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The buy one get one free didn't happen til yesterday afternoon when he had site problems.it ends tonight at 12 o'clock.
    Hopefully they will give me a raincheck

Edit: Just saw that I can get the deal when stock arrives. Yeah.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    i ordered mine on saturday and have yet to recieve it but i got the e-mail and checked there tracking thing so "its in the mail"

ya its coming, i ordered mine and the next day their site was down, i got so scared! thought they sold to me then made it so my comp couldnt access their site, lol... paranoid 4 days, but it came.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    only bad is that terrible noise that plays when the page loads

i ordered my liquid nolva/clomid form ib on monday, i got it at noon today (thursday) i only paid $4 for shiping 2. they are very professional and sent me conformation emails when they got my order and exactly when it shiped. even tho many ppl say they are good, i was rly scared to order it, but im amazed it went perfectly. i tracked my box easilly causee usps send u an email and u just copy / paste ur box #. so order from IB, they are gr8.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    only bad is that terrible noise that plays when the page loads
    That's just because your an old fart.

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    how are the transactions with IBE, can u do western union with it?

Thread Information