almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Question Are nolva and l-dex this quick?

Starting week 4 of test prop(syno conversion 150 mg eod), gained 18 lbs. figured it has got to be water,slight swelling in shins ...Been watching my diet(4 pro/fat meals,2 pro/carb meals), no fast food or takeout chinese food(msg) anyway, since I am familiar with how I react to lasix, I took 40 mg. at work(3rd shift) seemed to dump a good bit of fluid..this morning I noticed nips are burning (like when your shirt rubs during a wintertime run)....been taking nolva 10 mg ed since beginning of cycle along with cranberry extract,milk thistle,saw palmetto,multivitamin,etc..I upped nolva to 80 mg. and took .25mg l-dex this am and another .25mg this afternoon..Burning has already stopped..do anti-e's work this quick? I plan on doing this amount of nolva and l-dex until symptoms are improved, then dropping back to 20mg nolva/.25 l-dex ed..is this right? Should I switch to Letrozole instead of l-dex to cut down on fluid retention?

Thanks,
    AG
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-21-2004 at 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have no discomfort after 1 day of 80mg of nolva, most likely it wasn't gyno setting in, especially if you have been running liquidex throughout.

i'd choose femara over liquidex any day of the week, and in your case, most definitely.

the conversion of the synovex could have left some free estradiol in your solution, so the strongest anti you could run is probably your best bet.

run the nolva at 40mg for another 4 or 5 days and as long as no new symptoms or complications come about, you can drop.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    just started l-dex when nips started wigging out..femera is due in Fri......appreciate it, daem
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-21-2004 at 06:26 PM. Reason: added text

Thread Information