The original jason Guest

strange pain on fina cycle???

Got a strange pain in the moring 5 days into fina cycle like a dull aching to the left of the middle very low down not sure how to describe the area just above the pubic area slightly to the left and an inch or 2 above anyone know what it is??

peace
    Jason

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Im guessing prostate.

The original jason Guest
    anyone else? what makes u think its that?
    Jason

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    Prostate could be correct. A hernia can also be suspected. Do you feel any protrusions in the scrotum when you cough? Any swelling in that area? To rule out the prostate, is there any difficulty with urination? frequent urination? An urge to urinate but inability to go? Blood in the urine? I would suspect a hernia if you recently did heavy lifting, overstrained your back on a lift, etc.
    To check for a hernia, feel knida behind your testicle and first bear down like your trying to fart, then give a good cough. If you feel like a protrusion pushing against your fingertips when you do this, you gotta hernia bro. PM me if you got any other questions bro

Because its not kidneys, bladder, or liver. Thats where your prostate is if I understood you correctly. AS have been known to enlarge prostate. Dull aching pain is constant and usually attributed to something pushing up against something (enlarged prostate) which is sequela to enlarged prostate.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro that happened to me on my second stint on fina. Ii went to the hospital and had a bacterial infection in my intestine. Doc said it could be from the homebrew fina being unsterile. I took antibiotics, dumped the fina, made new batch and got back on. Haven't had any problems since.

Does the pain make you nauseous?

The original jason Guest
    hmm so do i go to the hospital and or what?? are they gonna shove something up my ass??? or just stop the cycle hope for the best?? or more likely to be hernia?

JAson

Originally posted by The original jason
    hmm so do i go to the hospital and or what?? are they gonna shove something up my ass??? or just stop the cycle hope for the best?? or more likely to be hernia?

JAson
    Hit up the hospital, I was as nervous as a nun in a whore house when I went. Just make sure that the doc doesn't have both hands on your shoulders if something does go up your ass! j/k

The original jason Guest
    its funny i thought i had hernai before but it was on the right side so from what i have just read it cant be the same cos its in a different place so maybe its either prostrate or the infection

thanks

how did they trace intestine infection?

also have no problems with the toilet so does that not mean it cant be prostrate?

Originally posted by The original jason

how did they trace intestine infection?

also have no problems with the toilet so does that not mean it cant be prostrate?
    I had a big ass (no pun intended) camera placed up my butt. This is my embarissing moment on AR. After this happened I knew that I never want to go to prison.

The original jason Guest
    i done all the self tests what i can for hernia doesnt seem to be but could be the intestine problem fuck knows what they will do but think i will get off there this afternoon

peace
    JAson

coroner is offline Junior Member
    I know this is a dumb question, but are you sure it's to the left?

I'm just thinking appendix, that's all. What you described reminds me of that.

The original jason Guest
    yeah bro my boss just said appendix but its well to the left not far but definately there

thanks

The original jason Guest
    been to the hospital its not a hernia had an ultrasound to be sure and all the other tests they said there is nothing wrong with me its not prostrate and said they couldnt tell if there was any infections and suspected it would go away ?? now im lost

peace

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool More feedback . . .

The other guys essentially covered what I would have - to get checked for either hernia or prostate.

When you went to the hospital, did they do the finger up the butt? That's the basic test for checking out prostate enlargement, usually followed by a PSA (prostate specific antigen, a simple blood test).

I see that they couldn't tell if there was an infection, which means that they didn't rule it out. That is relevant because of the nature of Fina and the possibility that what you were taking wasn't pure.

My advice: If you don't have a regular doctor, this is a good time to find one. Seriously - before you need one next time. And make it a doctor in whom you can confide regarding your AS use. At the very least, you should have a PSA done to establish a baseline; the usual round of additional labwork is advise if you have done other cycles. And discuss whether you should do a prophylactic (preventive) course of antibiotics because of your symptoms.

Assuming you went to the E.R. at a hospital, chances are that they only did a cursory exam. Finding a good doctor and getting a complete exam done now will establish a full baseline that will includea medical history (which the hospital also probably didn't do to any degree).

General note to all guys: The butt is a sensitive place (and Mr. Fina's line about the doc not having both hands on your shoulders is a classic), but having a doctor's finger up your butt is what you want. There's even a technical term for it - "DRE," or digital rectal exam. Weird, yes, but that's how they check for an enlarged prostate (which does not necessarily mean prostate cancer - benign prostate enlargement is quite common, especially as the result of an AS cycle). Remember that some AS can cause prostate enlargement, so I recommend both a DRA and PSA to any guy who does AS.

A little anecdote . . .

That's how they discovered that my dad had prostate cancer back in 1992 - our family doctor is very thorough, and the old finger-up-the-butt led to his getting a PSA done. Folowing a course of radiation, the cancer virtually disappeared, and he's alive and healthy today with normal PSA values. Because of my dad, I started to get a PSA done once a year even though it's not routinely recommended for guys until after age 50. And since I strated using AS, I now have a PSA done every six months. Hell, insurance pays for it, so why not?

Keeping in mind that prostate cancer is the most treatable type of male cancer if caught early (and if not caught early, it can be fatal - such as in the case of Muppets creator Jim Henson, who died early from it), it's one area in which I recommend that every guy get over any finger-up-the-butt hang-ups you may have. It's worth it in the end. Get it? The end . . .

The original jason Guest
    funny i missed the fina last night and i dont have the pain today?? thanks tnt for the info they didnt do that test you mentioned but it souds like its worth getting it done as much as i dont fancy the finger up the ass. You cant really get a permanent doctor here in asia u r just sent of to whoever is availlable and no one really gets to know you. I just get to see someone and im lucky if its someone who knows more than me most of the time yesterday I had to explain the process of an abdominplasty cos this guy never seen or heard of one before!. Anyway what they did was physical exam and also ultrasound for the hernia no more tests that was it he just asked some questions about prostrate to do with the toilet and so on and concluded from that I didnt have any problems go figure!! now im thinking i should have asked for the psa test. I cant tell them there for sure and its so expensive here for anything so I have to rely on the insurance especially cos salary is low in Asia. I appreciate the reply I will call the doc soon and ask about the psa test

Thanks
    Jason

The original jason Guest
    ok latest is they said I dont need the psa test cos they looked at the prostrate with the ultrasound and there was no enlargement I dont know whether that is true or not?

Jason

block is offline Associate Member
    I dont think they can look at the prostrate when they are looking at the nuts.but I dont know. but on a lighter not I did have my nuts ultra sounded because of smashing one of them mountian bikeing should of wore a jock. that was a different experiance.

Fucking morons. Why would they say it isnt the prostate without checking the fucking prostate? HMO? Stupidty? I never even thought about the infection, that could be it, but fina is some badass stuff and when its not filtered to gold color it might do that. Good luck dood. IMO if you take a break and go back on it (the same batch) you will get it again. So either put up with it, drop the batch and give it to me and make another one, or drop fina altogether.

Thread Information