sOuLkRuShA is offline Junior Member

got a hair loss question?

Does taking products like Propecia or finasteride, Inhibit the effects of AS? Currently on a test only cycle at 500mg a week, without DHT blockers and have actually noticed new hair growth. My next cycle is:
    750mg- Test Enath.@12 weeks
    400mg- Deca @10 weeks
    40mg- D-bol @ed for 4 weeks
    50 mg of Winny @ed For the last 6 weeks
    Should I start using the Propecia when I go back on? Or should I just wait until off to use?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sOuLkRuShA
    Does taking products like Propecia or finasteride, Inhibit the effects of AS? Currently on a test only cycle at 500mg a week, without DHT blockers and have actually noticed new hair growth. My next cycle is:
    400mg- Deca @10 weeks
    Should I start using the Propecia when I go back on? Or should I just wait until off to use?
    do a search plenty of threads on this

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    my understanding is you might want to start taking atleast one month prior , esspecialy with that deca and winny there tough on the hair line

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    my understanding is that finasteride, propecia and such to lower the results you obtain from aas, i havent used them personally but read what others say

the results are also mixed, some say they work well, others have still had hair loss problems

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Taking products like propecia will only inhibit the effects of AS by 1-2pounds per cycle!! so thats not a big loss. However! Propecia/finasteride will only help prevent hairloss caused by the test-e in your cycle! it will not work with the Dbol and Winny because their chemical structure makes their DHT pass the propecia and go straight to your hair!! As for the Deca i forgot who it was on this forum but someone very informed provided important evidence and studies that show that taking test+deca will actually reduce the hairloss effect because the deca will compete for the enzyme that converts the test to DHT, therfore causing significantly less DHT convertion!

So the conclusion is Test+Deca is a mild cycle on the hairline!
    Winny and Dbol are harsh on the hairline!! Especially Winny!

So i would drop the Dbol and Winny in your cycle! Instead you can do a shorter test ester to kick start the cycle and replace Dbol, and you can wait til your cycle is over an do ECA or clen to get cut and harder to replace the winny.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have done fine taking a dht inhibitor while on cycle. I use one year round and have since 1998. Have used dbol /test/eq with no problems.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nioxin shampoo has been proven to work well.

John88Test is offline Member
    I am on a test ent + dbol cycle and am taking propecia as well...ill let u know how it goes....peace

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sOuLkRuShA
    400mg- Deca @10 weeks
    DROP THE WINNY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HAIR! It is one of the harshest compounds on the hairline and whats more, finasteride has NO effect on winny.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    what about primo bros ,is there anyone who has any real facts about primo???,some said is very mild on the hair like me,other said completely the opposite ,i my self got about 100 legit primos in stock but now im fuking confused ,and dont want to loose my hair ,which i been losing for about five years and is not bad yet!!! but primo is one of the gears i always wanted to use for all my cycles ,but now im all confused and there is no real fact about primo out there regarding hairloss.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    ????

Thread Information