johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno surgery next week

has any one ever had gyno surgery and could tell me a little about what they went through. They will be removing the gland and doing lipo in both pecs.

Also has anyone use steroids after having gyno surgery .

When removing the gland duing gyno surgery does it ever come back while on steroids .

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I posted a really cool and informative video about the procedure that you will undergo. Do a search for gyno s urgery. good luck also.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    so your back.... good to see your going into surgery hope all goes well. and no it wont come back as you have no more gland....

people tell me different about it coming back if i remove the gland, hopefully removing the gland wont make my pecs deformed or caved in. im hoping it wont,

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    Ive had the surgery done bro- had the glands removed and one of my nipples is caved in a bit- have waited 4 months to get back into it now and am on a test cycle, everything is going fine and the nipple looks worse to me than others. The main problem i have is scarring- there are 2 noticeable scars left. I just tell people i had ligament removed as i ripped my pecs. Its quite painful for a few days post op but then its all cool. I layed off all lifting for 3 months after to allow for maximum healing. Hope all goes well bro- any more questions shoot me a pm

but if i was to take steroids again after gyno surgery is there any chance to get gyno again if i remove the gland.

also does the gland make the pecs look different as opposed to just having lipo done.?

and when do you start using steroids again after your surgery.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent had surgery but i watched the vid and the pecs didnt seem different really

and if theres no gland i dont think you can get gyno at all

which is nice

Thread Information