ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

My Friend Is Desperate PLEASE HELP

my friend is a hemopheliac (this is a disease i dont truly understand it but when some1 bleeds they have a trouble stopping) he says whenever he gets shots at the doctors they give him special treatment to stop the bleeding he really wants to take steroids tho but doesnt know what he should do

can he do just dbols i mean i know ur not suppose to do oral only cycles i never have and never will but hes in a different situation please help

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Is this a bad joke...?

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I think he should consult with his doctor imo

is this a bad joke?

um no r u joking around - theres alot of hemopheliacs in the world r u kiddin me he really wants to know if he should use a needle because if hits a blood vessel just a little bit he could bleed for awhile

please take this thread serious or just dont reply

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    um no r u joking around - theres alot of hemopheliacs in the world r u kiddin me he really wants to know if he should use a needle because if hits a blood vessel just a little bit he could bleed for awhile

Very tough question, Since I don't know about his condition. but I would say he shouldn't. Sooner or later he will hit one either going in or coming out. It happens to everyone.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Very tough question, Since I don't know about his condition. but I would say he shouldn't. Sooner or later he will hit one either going in or coming out. It happens to everyone.
    I totally agree here... Its honestly not worth putting your life on the line for... God forbid if he ever forgot to aspirate and injected into a vein... hmmm

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing some research... will get back to you if i find anything

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Doing some research... will get back to you if i find anything

Thanks, i am also interested for my own knowledge.

he would always aspirate ..... but still every nicks veins here and there and in his case he might bleed and have trouble stopping

by the way thanks for all the help

hatchblack is offline Associate Member

My point was not if you were serious about the question but serious about the realization of the possible side effects of your friend sticking himself with a sharp object where he lacks the ability to produce blot clots on his own. I suspect he could inject on a weekly basis just prior to his doctors visit but why take that chance.

BTW, my friend growing up was a hemopheliac and died about 10 years ago as a result of an HIV infected transfusion after a severe blood loss.

The short answer is no, he should not use and injectable steroid .

ooo alright sorry about your friend and i just didnt think any1 would take it serious because when he told me about his condition i thought he was jokin - i never heard of it to be honest - but anyways my friend is desperate - he has gone through a real tough life dealin with being undersized - when we were in high school people called him skel(skelaton) or strings just making fun of him to the point he tried commititing suicide but was always scared of what would happen using needles with his condition but he is really set on gettin big

even if its not that safe is there any oral cycle that is decent enuff for him to use

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    Here is a good thread for an anavar only cycle. Its a good read, hope it helps.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=112543

thanx bipolar that was extremely helpful - he wants to gain size would it be a good idea to stack anavar wit dbol

actually how about an anavar /andriol stack for him i read that might work

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Nooooooo

Never stack orals, Dbol alone will put a hurting on your liver. Eventhough Var is mild on the HPTA it is stil 17aa and wreaks havoc on the old liver. Just do the Var and take proper precautions.

thanx bipolar that was extremely helpful - he wants to gain size would it be a good idea to stack anavar wit dbol

BDTR is offline Retired
    Andriol is not 17aa, its not anadrol . it's absorbed through the lymphatic system... and frankly it sucks. It's not a substitute for injectable test.

My advice is have him go to an HRT clinic and have this done legally under medical supervision. I can't advise him on anything about using as I dont know enough about the disease. All i can remember is watching the ryan white movie as a kid and praying it never happened to me.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Andriol is not 17aa, its not anadrol . it's absorbed through the lymphatic system... and frankly it sucks. It's not a substitute for injectable test.

My advice is have him go to an HRT clinic and have this done legally under medical supervision. I can't advise him on anything about using as I dont know enough about the disease. All i can remember is watching the ryan white movie as a kid and praying it never happened to me.
    I agree this isn't a question for us to answer here. He needs to consult a doctor and be under medical supervision.

odrorir is offline Associate Member

Not recomending anything to a hemo

Just a general rule to follow. I'm not to familiar with andriol so that one is beyond my knowledge, but Dbol and Var is a nono in my book to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    Never stack orals, Dbol alone will put a hurting on your liver. Eventhough Var is mild on the HPTA it is stil 17aa and wreaks havoc on the old liver. Just do the Var and take proper precautions.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol would be bad, from other peoples exerience Dbol does caus a few nosebleeds and makes clotting even harder, so he needs to stay away from Dbol in my opinion. He can do injectibles if he injects in big muscles away from the thighs, can someone give the website that shows the injection locations again? that website shows some real pics to avoid getting near a vein.

I think he needs to jus train hard and take protein supplements or creatine, he doesnt need steroids to get a good body. But if he insists on taking them and there is nothing we can do to stop him then i would rather he did a safe cycle than a dangerous one.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Look, I'm not a doctor but let's not kid ourselves...hemophilia is an extremely serious disease which is not just about needles but the whole chemistry of the blood (I don't pretend to be an expert here). If the guy said he had a brain tumor and could he take steroids , I don't think we'd be giving medical advice. This is crazy. Get your friend to a doctor if he's wasting away or to a shrink if he just thinks he is.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Ever hear of transdermals? I would look into them.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I've had light bruising in my shoulders from lifting heavy before. I'm sure I popped a small blood vessel. Are you sure that your friend should even be lifting heavy weights?

somedude247 is offline Member
    I would talk to your buddy ...its not worth putting his life at risk that much by using injectables..if he insists, go to a doctor and see what he has to say.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    I've had light bruising in my shoulders from lifting heavy before. I'm sure I popped a small blood vessel. Are you sure that your friend should even be lifting heavy weights?
    An interesting point, i was thinking the same thing. I get red lines where i have burst blood vessels from doing squats, calve raises etc. Were i a hemophiliac i dunno what if any problems that may cause.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it's probably not a very good idea.. studies show that it becomes harder to form clots while you have elevated androgen levels.. as a result his condition could become even worse with steroid use .

Thread Information