krptojorge is offline New Member

Question not sure this stuff is working..????

just picked up a cycle of sustenon 250 ;am on my 7th week ; I was told to just take one amp (250mg) a week for 12 weeks since its my first cycle , havent really gotten any above average gains, should i up to 500 ?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    u should be taking it every other day, thats why for a 1st cycle ppl use a plain test like test cyp or enth, and shoot 4-500mg a week, and possibly split it up to shoot every 3.5 days. 250 / week isnt enough, especially sus

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you know what nolvadex and clomid are?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    250mgs a week is close to Hormone replacement therapy doses. So I wouldnt expect to swell up. There should be no reason if you took a single ester testosterone at just above that dose you should see decent gains.

With sustanon it has to types of esters that peak after 2 days or so. So besides the other two esters half the dose is only active at most 4 days of the week.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krptojorge
    just picked up a cycle of sustenon 250 ;am on my 7th week ; I was told to just take one amp (250mg) a week for 12 weeks since its my first cycle , havent really gotten any above average gains, should i up to 500 ?
    sust.= SUCKS!!

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krptojorge
    i'm doing sust 250 for 1st cycle but everyone sais it's no good, anyway i was told to cycle up and down one shot a wk, but the board said to go eod, i'm finishing my 2nd wk of 500mg wk @ 175mg eod, keep in touch fellow newbie and let me know how your cycle works out and if you up the dosage

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Once again, do you know what nolvadex and clomid are?

Thread Information