dieseL atC is offline Member

Clen cause sperm deformities?

I read a post on here that Clen is known for causing sperm deformities? Is there truth to this because I'm cycling Clen right now.. if it's true, does that side effect clear away after discontinuing Clen or is it permenant?

That post is kind of freaking me out, so can anyone clarify this for me?

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    i been on clen a few times and i never hear that....but then again i am not too sure

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    i was on clen and my sperm when i ejaculated was always yellowish... i think since your body temp rise its almost like burning the sperm but now its back to normal i dunno if thats wat ur talking about but thats all i noticed with my sperm

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    So does drinking and smoking.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=ProUser910]i was on clen and my sperm when i ejaculated was always yellowish... i think since your body temp rise its almost like burning the sperm but now its back to normal i dunno if thats wat ur talking about but thats all i noticed with my sperm[/QUOTE

BA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! i dont know about that but mine shot a little to the left..

jmp51483 is offline Member
    hmmm interesting post, I'll have to keep an eye on my loads from now on

bump

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    well if my sperm was yellow id be slightly worried,as far as sperm deformities iv done a quick search and cant find anything conclusive to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    i was on clen and my sperm when i ejaculated was always yellowish... i think since your body temp rise its almost like burning the sperm but now its back to normal i dunno if thats wat ur talking about but thats all i noticed with my sperm

From what I have read, you seem to be right.

Normal internal body temperature is too high for sperm to develop normally. Due to excessive heat exposure sperm production can be hindered by jacuzzis, saunas, and other things that raise the temperature of the testes (Yes, I think clen is one of these). Optimal testicular temperature is 94°F. The scrotum, a sac that holds the testes, has the ability to move closer to the body, or farther away from the body, in order to regulate testicular temperature. However, when your body temp is raised a few degrees by Clen, it will be more difficult for your body to keep the Testes cool via normal biological mechanisms.

Since sperm deformities resulting from clen are most likely due to increased body temperature, normal sperm production should resume after Clen use is dicontinued. Just my .02

As for the yellowish color:

Appearance – Normal semen should be grayish, and opaque in appearance. Yellowish semen may indicate there is pus present and a brown tinge may indicate blood. -- I have had the browinsh color before and I scared the Bejeezus out of me.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I'm on clen right now and my sperm is looooking normal. I've heard sperm deformities about ECA and of course DNP before though.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    I'm on clen right now and my sperm is looooking normal. I've heard sperm deformities about ECA and of course DNP before though.
    I wasn't implying that clen will necessarily make you have discolored semen. I was just pointing out that the yellow semen was likely to be puss. Also, though it may have seemed that way when I said it--the brownish color I saw was not during clen use.

Nonetheless, I advice anyone trying to conceive a child to not take clen (yellow semen or not). However, Invid I know you werent making any implications towards that suggestion. I just thought it was something good to point out.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    When I'm on clen my sperm yellowish as well.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    It is supposedly from and increase in core body temp. It is like 100 degrees where I work outside anyway so no chance my boys are getting any cooler than that. If you want to really be careful before you knock your old lady up...ice the boys down. They have little jock straps for ice packs. My **** is always yellow if I let it back up a couple of days as well.

Some of the guys that they are saying hate clen are the same guys that are messing with DNP and T3.

2300mcgs is insane. I probably wouldn't reach that dose in a two week period.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    Some of the guys that they are saying hate clen are the same guys that are messing with DNP and T3.

2300mcgs is insane. I probably wouldn't reach that dose in a two week period.
    No one will lol..at least i hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    No one will lol..at least i hope not.
    Oh sh*t...yeah, I meant for a total for the the 2 weeks. Ouch...2300mcgs....

Thread Information