Quake is offline Member

Question Effects of clomid?

I posted this question in the pct forum, but there are low viewing numbers, and I think this is an important question for cycle's in general.

I have seen many threads that have described seeing tracers/trailbacks whilst on Clomid, if this is true, what affect is Clomid having on the brain?

For those of you who do not know, tracers/trailbacks are commonly associated with LSD use. LSD as we all know is described as the "mindbending drug".

I have posted previously in threads the fact that AS are the only drug that are given with Mental Illness as a side effect. The fact of this as a side effect is obvious to those with a little knowledge as hormones (i.e. testosterone ) play a major role in a persons state of mind.

Given these facts, Clomid is usually taken at a time when a person is trying to re-establish their natural hormone levels, meaning that it is a time when a persons mind is most vulnerable. For a persons mind to be affected by drugs that alter their perception of reality as Clomid has been described to do, at a time when a persons mind is in a vulnerable state is one of the most dangerous uses of drugs I have heard of with regards to Mental Health.

So my question stands, what affect does Clomid have on the brain?

Any educated answers are welcome. But guesses too can lead somewhere.
    Last edited by Quake; 07-22-2004 at 03:35 PM.

Quake is offline Member
    Bump

Quake is offline Member
    Bump, I can't believe no-one is interested in this question

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You make a good point, but i believe only some people get these sides from clomid, many have taken it several times without any sides at all. I personally think most people who get it get them from the initial dosage fo 300mg on day one! That dosage could be an overkill that causes the vision problem.....once again i repeat that not all people get that side.

It has been proven that you can do a successful PCT with 100mg each day for the entire PCT! This means you dont expose your body to that initial high dosage.

From the peoples expeiences i've read and the actual drug profile of clomid, these sides go away with discontinuing of the product so they are not permanent! However it sucks if you get the sides early and cant continue your PCT! thats a problem many people face.

As for mental health , i dont know exactly what you mean, if you are talking about the users sudden depressions and increased empathy, i agree with a past Einstein the mod post wich says that the depression while on clomid is die to the body levels being shut down and slowly recovering, it is not a direct affect of the clomid.

If you meant that brain health could be affected because the eyes are connected to the brain then i dont think thats always the case, because if everything linked to the eyes directly affected the brain then eye infections would cause brain damage, but they dont......

i hope my 2 cents were good

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    When I get "visual disturbances", It's always towards the end of taking CLOMID and several days after I stopped.

So the question is whats worse, Taking 100mg ED for the entire PCT, or tapering your doses to doing only 50mg for the last 10+ days...I personally don't have enough knowledge on CLOMID and I'm not sure what longterm effects the 300mg on day one has.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-23-2004 at 10:20 AM.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i saw tracers, but they went away about 1 week after i stopped clomid

Thread Information