ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Is there any benefit...

hey guys...

I am starting a fina/winny/AD50/prop cycle pretty quick...Is there any reason that I should be taking the arimidex ? It won't help with the anadrol and the prop/winny/fina shouldn't make me hold any water anyways. I've got tons of liquiidex so if it would help I'll go for it...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good point two of those are progesterone's...and prop shouldn't cause much...hmm, I'd say no. . .why take it , if it's not going to do anything? Well..unless you are taking a gram or so of prop, ,then it might be a good idea.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Another Vet(I forget his name, he has a pic of a crazy hugh, ripped bb guy in his avatar) said he took arimidex all throughout (even in clomid therapy) his cycle and he continued to gain strength even when he was off the AS. Maybe try using it just with clomid?

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Who knows right? Throw it in if you have a hellalot. It couldnt hurt. You can be the guinea pig. "Does arimidex help against progesterone and a-bombs? Ironfist will attempt to answer that and more in our next edition."

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iconn
    Who knows right? Throw it in if you have a hellalot. It couldnt hurt. You can be the guinea pig. "Does arimidex help against progesterone and a-bombs? Ironfist will attempt to answer that and more in our next edition."
    LOL...I may just do it for the hell of it...

PaPaPump- you are thinking almost exactly like I am, i just wanted some more opinions...Thanks brutha's

Thread Information