CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Test Cyp Question????????

I HAVE TTOKKYO TEST. THE PROBLEM. HOLOGRAHM ONLY SAYS SECUREDAD NOT TTOKKYO. THE LOT AND DATE IS IN THE SAME INK AS THE REST OF THE LABEL. DOSAGE IS 100MG/ML NOT 200MG/ML. THE FLIP LID SAYS TTOKKYO. GOOD THING! WAS BAKED OUT OF MY MIND WHEN I MADE THE PURCHASE AND DIDN'T REMEMBER TO CHECK. I'M AN ASSHOLE. I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT TTOKKYO FAKES OR COUNTERFEITS. ALSO WONDERING WHAT YOUR CONCENSOUS WAS ABOUT MY GEAR?+
    IF IT IS REAL IS IT 100 OR 200 MG?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test Cyp Question????????-mvc-002f.jpg  
    Last edited by CASE420; 02-19-2002 at 08:08 PM.

DMB31781 is offline Banned
    I had just gotten some TT EQ and the lot number isnt in ink its pushed up so u can feel it if you run your fingers over it. The cyp. should be 200mg/ml. The watermarks on mine were very small and all over the bottle and the package. Thats all I can tell ya...Later

IS THIS REAL OR NOT NEED TO KNOW

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as i know they only make 200mg.but the best way is to look under the bottle and see if the print is raised (glass writing)if it is then i guess its good but if not u got skrewd!i aslo went on their web site and it sais only 200mg

any one have anything to help me with this

DMB31781 is offline Banned
    It has To Have Tk on the bottom of the bottle...Also the Lot number should be pushed up on the box...If those are fine then I am sure its real...Everything else looks good...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It is real bro...The 100mg cyp. was put out before they got the 200mg cyp going...There aren't any fake 100mg cyp. and yours looks totally legit...

Thread Information