Thread: Equipose?

kozzer is offline New Member

Equipose?

A quick question,

It was suggested to me by a mod that Test Ethanate 400mg a week, and Eq 400mg a week for ten weeks would be a good cycle for me. Does Eq mean Equipose? and If so I researched Equipose , I found that it comes in 50mg per ml. Does this mean I would be sticking myself roughly everyday to get the 400mg a week in.

Any help would be appreciated,
    Kozzer

And thanks for the the insight BIgKev

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes EQ stands for equipoise !

And there are 50mg/ml EQ But there is a 200mg/ml strength by TT

If the 50mg/ml is all you can get your hands on, and you don't feel like sticking yourself EOD, then you might consider taking deca in place of the EQ..either way you'll be fine with that cycle!

poppapump58 is offline Member
    no, that is a good cycle for a beginner but you need to give some stats before your first cycle. If you are over 21 when your body has stopped developing, I would say go ahead and take the cycle. Eq stands for Equipoise and the base is really good for vascularity and hardness. The best kind of Equipoise you can purchase for the mg and the price is TTokkyo Eq. It comes in a ten ml bottle consisted of 200mg and usually runs for about $80-$120 a bottle. You will only have to inject 2 times a week. Good luck on you cycle and let us know how your cycle is going.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    hey any one ever heard of the generic ** eq from china....i saw it somewhere and the dose was also 200mg/ml and cheaper than tt...is this stuff crap?

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by bronzebeefcake
    hey any one ever heard of the generic ** eq from china....i saw it somewhere and the dose was also 200mg/ml and cheaper than tt...is this stuff crap?

no bro it is not crap.

thx my man never heard of it b4...of course im kinda new to this...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    kozzer,

go with mallet! 200mg if you can get it! 50mg is no fun!!

MindBomb is offline Member
    China stuff is not crap..

Navarone is offline New Member
    China stuff is not crap but it hurts like a mutha.
    I'm on his Cyp/Eq and I've been walking like John Wayne for a week.

Good n' cheap though, enjoy!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Navarone

I'm on his Cyp/Eq and I've been walking like John Wayne for a week

hey navarone hows the gains on your stack?and whats your dosages?you mixing the two?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm on his Cyp/Eq and I've been walking like John Wayne for a week.
    I'm on his cyp and Eq also and I'm not having any problems.
    You gotta mix the 2 together in the same shot!

M

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Why not just go with Deca ? It's as effective, less painful, less injections and cost isn't too much either ???

Why not just go with Deca? It's as effective, less painful, less injections and cost isn't too much either ???
    Deca is worse on the hair, and you can get the mysterious "Deca Dick". Eq shouldn't hurt at all. If your using TT Eq it's cheaper, and it will roughly be the same amount of injections.
    His pain is coming from the Cyp....NOT the Eq.
    Mix the Eq & Cyp like I said b 4 and you'll have little pain.

M

Navarone is offline New Member
    I'm on 500 Cyp and 400 Eq, winny to finish last 4 weeks. May switch to Prop last 3 weeks due to time restraints.
    I'm only starting my 2nd week so no gains to speak of. A couple of pounds maybe but I think it's just cos I'm eating as much as I can and more enthusiasm in the gym. I injected into my thigh first time but I think i hit a nerve cos it was hurting by the time i pulled the pin out. Next day my leg was in agony, I had to take a couple hours off work cos I could hardly walk. Next day my leg was fine though. Had a bit of Flu also but it only lasted 24 hours.
    I mixed the two together and went as slow as poss. but they're both Chinese gear so it's going to hurt either way I reckon. I'm going to try heating it up in hot water from now on. I was thinking of taking 1ml (from a 2ml shot) into each glute. What do you think? Would I need to swap pins for each one?

MBaraso, how come you're not getting any pain? I thought it was unavoidable on his stuff, especially Cyp. What's your technique?

One things for sure, and I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'll only take in the ass from now on... LOL

Well maybe your batch you got has a higher alcohol content then mine. For the glutes I use a 1.5 inch for the leg I use a 1 inch.
    I massage the injection site afterwards but other then that i'm not doing anything special.
    If you have one of those electric back massagers try using that on your ass or leg.
    It sounds like you hit a nerve in you leg. Maybe y ou shot in the wrong place? Next time stick the needle in quick. Don't push it in real slow. A good site to read is: www.spotinjections.com
    I just did a shot of Eq This morning and I don't even feel anything. The pain is definatly coming from the Cyp. I don't ever go over 2ml in one shot. As far as you doing 2 shots: If you shoot the Cyp alone you'll be in alot more pain then what your in now. And yes if u decide to do that you should switch pins.
    Just stick to the Glutes for the Cyp-Eq if your having trouble.
    GoodLuck.

M

Thread Information