gixxer is offline Associate Member

Dossage for Deca for joints

Is 300mg week good to help joints,coming off 750 but want to keep it in my cycles totally healed my bad shoulder,can do presses heavy again!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    Is 300mg week good to help joints,coming off 750 but want to keep it in my cycles totally healed my bad shoulder,can do presses heavy again!

It did not totaly heal your shoulder. It is only masking it. Rehab is the only way to heal it but for your question 300 mlgs a week will do the job of lubricating.

My doctor and i did a little test on this and it seemed that the deca did not change the inflamation at all. I started a little routine with 10 pound dumbell and all is well. This was after my cycle.

I compressed that disc right between the colar bone and shoulder and it would cause severe pain,i guess the muscle would catch on the disc.I went a year and a half of pain,now i used deca and i noticed they feel good so i did militarys heavy and no pain,masked or not i like it!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    I compressed that disc right between the colar bone and shoulder and it would cause severe pain,i guess the muscle would catch on the disc.I went a year and a half of pain,now i used deca and i noticed they feel good so i did militarys heavy and no pain,masked or not i like it!

I agree bro. I'm 32 and have had shoulder pain. Was on a long cycle with deca and thought everything was better. To my suprise a month after I came off all hell broke loose. I thought my shoulder was going to fall off. Just be careful and consider looking up some shoulder rehab exercises and do them before a shopulder and chest workout. I promise you will be glad you did.

Thanks for the insight!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I used 300-400 mg per week.

Musa is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Deca is the shiat for all kind joint pain !!!!!!!!!

GPL
    GPL is offline Banned
    as said above-deca will only mask the pain. The problem is still there. Besides, (and you may or may not care) deca is extremely bad in terms of shutting down HPTA, so id come off and give the nuts a break. My last cycle was almost 9 months long. But I didnt really start shutting down til i ran deca for 18 weeks. Post cycle is a bitch when your shutdown that hard.

I heard good remarks on GPL products.....

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I run it at 200mg/wk and it works just fine for me.

D

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    DECA also increases collagen synthesis by around 300% which can help to heal joints, not just "mask the problem". This explains anecdotal stories of having problems before deca, but not after.

SKiN is offline Member
    What is a good dose for someone who only wants deca for their joints??.......... I wanted to add it to my current cycle just for my joints but didnt want any of the other sides....

GPL
    GPL is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    DECA also increases collagen synthesis by around 300% which can help to heal joints, not just "mask the problem". This explains anecdotal stories of having problems before deca, but not after.

this is true! there have been stories of people feeling better after stopping the deca . Lots of times though, people wont run it long enough to repair anything. Any major problem wont be healed within your 10week cycle. Run it too long, and PCT is going to be a pain in the ass.

From what ive read-eq is better for collagen synthesis than deca anyways. Not to mention better for the HPTA.

GPL
    GPL is offline Banned
    TG-150 to 200 mgs should be plenty, and shouldnt shut you down too hard.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    What is a good dose for someone who only wants deca for their joints??.......... I wanted to add it to my current cycle just for my joints but didnt want any of the other sides....
    200mg/wk would be a decent amr for just that

Thread Information