canadaineskimo is offline New Member

Second Cycle one question

Well I have one cycle behind me. A small cycle 4 weeks of test prop 150mg eod. Clomid PCT. I did that cycle back in January.
    for my second Cycle I will be running
    weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg week
    Weeks 1-8 75mg eod with the Tren .

I would like to use the tren to kickstart my cycle, however if thier is cause to believe that it would be much better to run from weeks 4-12 I'd like to hear why?

My stats are 6ft 205lb, and the BF calc on the website although I'm sure it is horribly inacurret in most cases has me at 12%, but I it could be very far off, i have no idea.

Anyway's for the Cycle Physic wise I'd like to drop some BF, not much, but thats what the tren is in there for, and of course more MUSCLE!. Stregth wise after PCT i'd like to be able to bust out 6 or 7 reps of 315 on flat bench, but who know's.

also Diet will be clean, but protien loaded, probably around 2500-3000 cal's with 250g of protien, and then fats and carbs from clean sources.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaineskimo
    Well I have one cycle behind me. A small cycle 4 weeks of test prop 150mg eod. Clomid PCT. I did that cycle back in January.
    for my second Cycle I will be running
    weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg week
    Weeks 1-8 75mg eod with the Tren .

I would like to use the tren to kickstart my cycle, however if thier is cause to believe that it would be much better to run from weeks 4-12 I'd like to hear why?

My stats are 6ft 205lb, and the BF calc on the website although I'm sure it is horribly inacurret in most cases has me at 12%, but I it could be very far off, i have no idea.

Anyway's for the Cycle Physic wise I'd like to drop some BF, not much, but thats what the tren is in there for, and of course more MUSCLE!. Stregth wise after PCT i'd like to be able to bust out 6 or 7 reps of 315 on flat bench, but who know's.

also Diet will be clean, but protien loaded, probably around 2500-3000 cal's with 250g of protien, and then fats and carbs from clean sources.
    Since this is your second cycle I say drop the tren and kickstart with prop or dbol and add EQ for week 1-12 and extend the test to 13 weeks. Tren is a very harsh compound and it needs to shot ED.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I would also like to add that with your build you are not getting enough cals or protein...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Since this is your second cycle I say drop the tren and kickstart with prop or dbol and add EQ for week 1-12 and extend the test to 13 weeks. Tren is a very harsh compound and it needs to shot ED.
    ditto!

canadaineskimo is offline New Member
    I don't understand why everyone say's tren is so very harsh?.. I realize that it can make one more aggressive also Night sweats and ensomnia (i already have some of those good blue sleepin pillls to help with that).. I know its not great on the kidny's and 3gallons of water per day and Cranberry extract should be run through my cycle.
    The aggresion I'm not very worried about as I'm a calm person and I wouldn't mind a bit of an edge, no family around me right now or anything, just away working up north. Also Tanning in case of acne, i've never had any, nor really any pimples, but to be on the safe side i'll be tanning about 4 times a week.

I don't mean to say I'm right in being able to run it, Because I'm not saying that, I am just curious. I've researched the compound for about two months daily doing searches on Steroid .com CJM, Steroidology ect. ect..
    Last edited by canadaineskimo; 07-22-2004 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information