fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Acne two weeks after last shot????

What is going on here? I had no problems with acne on my back or chest while I was on a 12 week 500 mg of sust. But now 2 weeks after the last shot I got it all over my back and chest?? Has this happened to anyone else. Its seems a bit weird. I am sure it will go away right away. I hope.

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor
    What is going on here? I had no problems with acne on my back or chest while I was on a 12 week 500 mg of sust. But now 2 weeks after the last shot I got it all over my back and chest?? Has this happened to anyone else. Its seems a bit weird. I am sure it will go away right away. I hope.
    same thing happened to me..i never broke out until pct....its because your test levels are all out of wack....try getting some b5 it helped clear mine up a bit

stitch1967 is offline Member
    That's what I've heard will happens....you don't break out until PCT.

Keep us posted how it goes for you. Good luck, bro

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i was fine until pct... broke out everywhere because test levels are unstable (like puberty)

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    its shows your HPTA is at work!! hopefully for the best!

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

What is hpta?

????

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Same thing happens to me. Unfortunately, It hasn't gone away for 4 months. Your hormones are basically out of wack. Get use to it. I know some bro's who are still breaking out 6+ months after there cycle. The only thing that has helped me (I've tried evertything) is I started another cycle.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Hypothalamus Pituitary Testicular Axis. In a nutshell your hormonal balance is taking place. The hypothalamus is the control center. It monitors/senses (receptor sites) blood circulating hormone levels. It in turn based on the information if say there is low test levels gives a brief burst of GnRN (gonadotrophin releasing hormone). This is sent to the Pituitary. The Pituitary in return secrets LH, FSH(lutenizing & follicle stimulating hormone) about every hour. Collectively LH,FSH are called gonadotrophins which influence the sex glands . From there the FH,FSH activate the Leydig cells in the testes. This is what produces testosterone about 95%( The adrenal glands produce the other 5%). If your nuts are shrunk from AAS It still will not make test. This is primary hypogonadism meaning "low count" Use of HCG will help here. Bottom line is you see acne PCT because your hormones are in a state of balance..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to steroids ... first cycle you get it really bad when you go OFF steroids at end of cycle... and the acne will stay with you for about 4-5 months after until your natural hormones are fully back to equalibrium... then on succeeding cycles.. you get MORE acne going on the next cycle then you did the first time... I believe they say nolva helps with acne but since Nolva doesnt protect your testicles from estrogen, it only protects your breast tissues, then nolva is not the best PCT drug to take. Clomid offers better protection for the testicles thus it is the best drug for getting your natural hormones back to normal.

Thread Information