Fat Guy is offline Senior Member

Calling All Experts, Critique My Cycle!!!

Intro:
    All right, this is my first cycle and I started it before I started reading the AR forums or otherwise I would have changed some things. However, I am in week three and once I start something I want to follow it through. I did not go into this blind I did much research, read both Layman’s Guides, talked to people at the gym, talked to some college athletes, and read hours and hours other internet forums which sucked compared to AR. And after everything was said and done, I decide to do the classic stack of Deca and Dbol with Nova ED. I know you’re thinking this guy has no clue…and you’re probably right! That’s why I am here.

History:
    I have been working out for the past 11 years off and on, some serious weight training and some not so serious. I have never used AAS before this cycle. No previous experience as an athlete, but was in the military and they ran my a$$ off when I was there, but then I found it again.

Stats:
    Physical
    Height 6’1”, Weight (before cycle 285lbs) (currently 312), Age 33, Physical condition strong with ability to run 2.5 miles in 25 minutes, Neck 20”, Chest 55”, Arms 21” Waist 48”, Quads 31.5”, Body Fat to high, Shoe Size 11.5 J/K.
    Strength
    Bench average: 365lbs, Squat average 405lbs,
    In conclusion, I have the physic of Shrek but without the green tint.

Cycle:
    Dbol / Deca

Week 1 100mg Deca (I did this because I did not have my
    dbol yet and wanted to Start out slow in case of reactions)

Week 2 200mg Deca weekly and 10mg Dbol ED.

Week 3-6 400mg Deca / 40mg Dbol

Week 7 400mg Deca / 15 mg Dbol

Week 8 200mg Deca
    20mg Novadex ED

PCT:
    Week 11 day 1 300mg clomid
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

This is what I put together so far, however I did have some questions. My next cycle will not be for a while. I like my body to recoup. My training is hard and heavy and I will continue that for about 4 to 5 months.
    My questions were for the experts unlike myself:
    Would it be wise to add Test to the cycle midway?
    What are some thoughts on clen and PCT?
    I think my PCT is a little weak what do you think?

I would appreciate any constructive advice. Thanks

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Intro:
    All right, this is my first cycle and I started it before I started reading the AR forums or otherwise I would have changed some things. However, I am in week three and once I start something I want to follow it through. I did not go into this blind I did much research, read both Layman’s Guides, talked to people at the gym, talked to some college athletes, and read hours and hours other internet forums which sucked compared to AR. And after everything was said and done, I decide to do the classic stack of Deca and Dbol with Nova ED. I know you’re thinking this guy has no clue…and you’re probably right! That’s why I am here.

History:
    I have been working out for the past 11 years off and on, some serious weight training and some not so serious. I have never used AAS before this cycle. No previous experience as an athlete, but was in the military and they ran my a$$ off when I was there, but then I found it again.

Stats:
    Physical
    Height 6’1”, Weight (before cycle 285lbs) (currently 312), Age 33, Physical condition strong with ability to run 2.5 miles in 25 minutes, Neck 20”, Chest 55”, Arms 21” Waist 48”, Quads 31.5”, Body Fat to high, Shoe Size 11.5 J/K.
    Strength

Cycle:
    Dbol / Deca

Week 8 200mg Deca
    20mg Novadex ED

PCT:
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

This is what I put together so far, however I did have some questions. My next cycle will not be for a while. I like my body to recoup. My training is hard and heavy and I will continue that for about 4 to 5 months.

First and for most you need to drop some BF before you do any thing, but I am pretty sure you wont(most dont). Run test from the beginning, dont pyramid dosages, and use vit b-6, L-dex or femara and nolva throughiut cycle and PCT for gyno and this is just for starters.
    Last edited by kronik; 07-22-2004 at 02:47 PM.

Also if this your first cycle I would drop the dbol (too many compounds for a beginner)..

THE PUMP is offline Member
    id recomed a cutting cycle bro i wouldnt do a bulker with a body fat exceeding 14%.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    looks like you need more research,,, a test only cycle is the best for a first cycle plus a deca /dbol only cycle is not a good cycle at all. You need to run test immediatly. ALso dont pyramid your doses. Nolva wont help with deca gyno, you will need bromo or b-6. you also need to cut your BF% and research "deca dick"

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Took the words out of my mouth!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    id recomed a cutting cycle bro i wouldnt do a bulker with a body fat exceeding 14%.
    You already have the bulk Bro. Now all ya have to do is go to the cutting cycle with lots and lots of cardio. Have fun!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    looks like you need more research,,, a test only cycle is the best for a first cycle plus a deca/dbol only cycle is not a good cycle at all. You need to run test immediatly. ALso dont pyramid your doses. Nolva wont help with deca gyno, you will need bromo or b-6. you also need to cut your BF% and research "deca dick"
    I agree ...the cycle is terrible....but as einstein recently discovered.B-6 hampers gains.So I suggest cabergoline @ .5 mgs E4D.This has more benefits than just keeping prolactin levels low.Plus it doesn't have any sides that bromo has.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree ...the cycle is terrible....but as einstein recently discovered.B-6 hampers gains.So I suggest cabergoline @ .5 mgs E4D.This has more benefits than just keeping prolactin levels low.Plus it doesn't have any sides that bromo has.
    Hey DB where came you get this, cabergoline???

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    do you have a link to the thread wher einstein wrote this?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am just gonna agree with everyone else, you are definetly strong and got bulk, but you want to see the muscle before you juice, otherwise you are just gonna look bulkier, but not in a good way. If you are half way through your cycle I say finish it now, but plan better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Intro:

History:

Stats:
    Physical
    Strength

Cycle:
    Dbol / Deca

Week 8 200mg Deca
    20mg Novadex ED

PCT:
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    geez, I am appauled that your research led you to this "cycle".

Also, if your body fat is too high, why did you even do a cycle if you were too big to begin with? That doesn't make any sense unless of course you were fooled into believing that steroids make you loose body fat

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol /deca , badddddddd idea

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    geez, I am appauled that your research led you to this "cycle".
    Yeah, but think about it, if he went off of the profiles off of Steroid .com, or any other outdated material thats what hes gonna come up with. Somebody else just asked about an Andriol and Anavar cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah, but think about it, if he went off of the profiles off of Steroid.com, or any other outdated material thats what hes gonna come up with. Somebody else just asked about an Andriol and Anavar cycle.
    yeah, true...it is like saying you read a book by looking at the cover or skimming the cliff notes....andriol and var? That would be Belgium's finest big cat's suggestion for an all oral cycle...very smart guy, but just different ideas

In doing my research, I did go to steriod .com, steriodtips.com, and many others like it. Trust me I read many different things. I read the Layman’s Guide volume I & II and any other things I could find. Most articles touted that AAS were either the cause of all health problems or that their AAS was the best and the safest and I could order from them. So this is why I posted this so I could get some quality information resources. Also, 50% natural, do be appalled (That is how you spell APPALLED not appauled) if you know I would be happy to learn what you have to offer.

appalled apauled...all the same

What I would honestly suggest for you is a keto diet and maybe some clen /eca(if you can find some) and loose some bf% before you start on another cycle. I hope that you are also doing cardio with this cycle because deca and dbol has the ability to retain water and you could look a lot more bloated/retain more water than you are already are...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am just gonna agree with everyone else, you are definetly strong and got bulk, but you want to see the muscle before you juice, otherwise you are just gonna look bulkier, but not in a good way. If you are half way through your cycle I say finish it now, but plan better next time.
    Thanks Bro..

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    appalled apauled...all the same

What I would honestly suggest for you is a keto diet and maybe some clen/eca(if you can find some) and loose some bf% before you start on another cycle. I hope that you are also doing cardio with this cycle because deca and dbol has the ability to retain water and you could look a lot more bloated/retain more water than you are already are...

Yeah I can find it and I do appreciate the info…thanks

bump

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro...you need to do some of this to get the weight down Then in the meantime research!!

I did a quick google search for beginner steroid cycles and look at the cycles I got in the first few hits. With cycle advice like this s*** out there, it is no wonder why noobs have s****y cycles when they first get here (Fat Guy I can see where your are coming from):
    http://www.steroidtips.com/cycles.htm
    http://www.domesticgear.com/samplecycles.html
    http://www.anabolicsteroidsonline.com/cycles.htm

Thank the almighty for guiding me to this site and a few of the other good boards out there, or I too could have been amonst the "cyclically challenged". Much props to AR and all you bros that share good knowledge.

Fat Guy, as for the cycle advice, listen to the bros because it has all pretty much been said. However, I will give you a good start as where to start your research:

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-22-2004 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Forgot to put an "and" in and made things sound funny

Froggy is offline Member
    HaHaHa.....Yeah...go out dancing Bro & bring down the house!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    HaHaHa.....Yeah...go out dancing Bro & bring down the house!!!
    LOL ... Funny! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    I did a quick google search for beginner steroid cycles and look at the cycles I got in the first few hits. With cycle advice like this s*** out there, it is no wonder why noobs have s****y cycles when they first get here (Fat Guy I can see where your are coming from):
    http://www.steroidtips.com/cycles.htm
    http://www.domesticgear.com/samplecycles.html
    http://www.anabolicsteroidsonline.com/cycles.htm

Thank the almighty for guiding me to this site and a few of the other good boards out there, or I too could have been amonst the "cyclically challenged". Much props to AR and all you bros that share good knowledge.

Fat Guy, as for the cycle advice, listen to the bros because it has all pretty much been said. However, I will give you a good start as where to start your research:

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101
    This was Great....Thanks bro I really appreciate it!

Thread Information