homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

Can I cut on Deca?

I have access to Deca , Test, and Tren . Which should I take while cutting? I was thinking Deca since the strong anabolic properties of Tren will be wasted for the most part due to restricted calories. No?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Run test and tren for cutting purposes. Deca is usually if not always run for a bulking cycle

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    deca ? id say no
    from what ive read (can;t speak from experience) deca bloats people, thus usedf for mass

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    I have access to Deca, Test, and Tren. Which should I take while cutting? I was thinking Deca since the strong anabolic properties of Tren will be wasted for the most part due to restricted calories. No?
    Some people have been known to cut on deca ... although you dont see the cutting until after PCT and bloats come off...

Believe it or not... it might be an idea to do M1T or Fina, these two both can cut your pretty good... I just took my last testosterone injection today so now I am continuing M1T for 2 weeks only, then immediately start PCT. M1T is - might as well keep cutting and growing before I am really in PCT and M1T is out of blood in just a day when its time to really go PCT. I've done non-methyl 1-testosterone before, but until 3 weeks ago, never did M1T and its supprisingly potent and effective... works about as good as Fina and its been given me a lot of late cycle growth too.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I'm pretty sure you can cut on anything, except for d-bol etc. Take proper anti-e's (perferably femara), keep your diet clean, and do a good amount of cardio.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    like said above if you take the right anti-e's you can cut on deca . Just dont run a high dose. I personally wouldnt run any cycle without Deca or EQ. Equipoise would be a better choice but if this is all you can get take all three Test/Tren /Deca with the test at least exceeding the total amount of tren and Deca. If you are cutting you need to take Anti-e's anyways.

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Like those guys said..you can cut on deca , but make sure you eat very clean and do lots of cardio. Deca will make you retain water, so you may not notice the effect until post cycle and you drop the water...You can always take an AI during your cycle and that will help keep the bloat down (a-dex or Letro).
    Last edited by styles-money; 07-22-2004 at 08:10 PM.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Are you already pretty lean right now? Isn’t it all about protein synthesis, so if you have to cut your calories too much aren’t you just wasting the AAS, except for maybe Tren . I have always been under the impression that you needed to be gaining weight or you were just wasting your money. I say Tren and Clen or just Clen if your goal is to keep from going catabolic while loosing fat. IMO trying to grow and diet at the same time just doesn't work for most. What does every one else say?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Yes it is possible BUT you must keep the Deca to about 200-250 max and you must keep your diet strict.

I am on a TEST 700 DECA 250 FINA 75 cycle and I am cutting up. TO see the proof look for my BEFORE and AFTER PICs in the members forum.

As others have said - and I have now personally experienced. Cutting is mostly diet and cardio and less a function of which drugs.

Deca is not a good drug for cutting though. It will bloat you - but then once its all over that will come off.

I am using it only becasue im old and my jionts must have it. If yo uare not old and no other reason fior deca - dont use it.
    I have access to Deca, Test, and Tren. Which should I take while cutting? I was thinking Deca since the strong anabolic properties of Tren will be wasted for the most part due to restricted calories. No?

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    If it notoriously makes you retain so much water (blood pressure problems ensuing?) then why is it always considered one of the "safest" steroids ? I am not lean...6'1", 250, 405 bpress (so I'm solid),,,just have that belly, ya know.
    Maybe Tren while cutting to retain?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If it notoriously makes you retain so much water (blood pressure problems ensuing?) then why is it always considered one of the "safest" steroids ? I am not lean...6'1", 250, 405 bpress (so I'm solid),,,just have that belly, ya know.
    Maybe Tren while cutting to retain?
    who said it was one of the safest steroids?!?!?! thats crazy! I would go with tren and test for cutting.

Thread Information