FB35 is offline Junior Member

qv test e underdfilled

ive posted this question before, about how both of my bottles of qv test enentat 250 seem only to be filled a bit over 3/4 of the way, and everyone said that was normal and that i would get my 10 1cc shots out of it, but now im 5 shots into it, and it looks like im only gonna get 2 maybe 3 more cc's out of it? whats the deal? underdosed is one thing, but if QV is fukin me on underfilled bottles, those wet-backs are gonna have hel to pay. ill jump that border and pry every last vial from their sweaty little fukin hands. whopti fukin do they have a nice beach in cancun. carona sucks anyway. i know all of my shots have only been 1cc. i planned on a 10 week beginner cycle of 500mg EW, which is short to begin with, and i dont want it to be any shorter.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    all the qv stuff i have used usually has about 9-9.5 cc in them,but this is typical with mex vet gear.You ever heard the old saying you get what you pay for,that is what you get when you buy cheap gear.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have a lot of QV gear right now.And I measured one of the bottles of test.It was almost exactly 10 mls.But I do know what yousaying about the bottles tho.It does appear like they are around 8 mls.

detroit is offline Banned
    Dont forget there is always a little waste left in the tip of the syringe and the needle. That adds up after a while.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Mine were a little underfilled, that combined with what is in the needle tip usually leaves you about a shot short on each bottle. Just buy another one and you'll be fine.

bjayg is offline Member
    I still love the ****.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    yea, my 10 week cycle lasted 8 1/2 weeks

FB35 is offline Junior Member
    thanks

Thread Information