Thread: Confused

kevinf69 is offline Junior Member

Confused

Okay .... another question. As I said before, I'm fairly new to working out and I seek help from other people to learn. I weigh 124 lbs, 5'5", and about 7% body fat. The rest of my family are pretty skinny too. I would truly like to bulk up and my one friend has me doing high sets (as I mentioned in my previous post), he has me doing 3 sets of 15 (right now). My other friend says that I should be doing low sets with more weight for bulking. I'm really confused, anyone have any advice on this? Also, I'm thinking of a cycle of D-Bol, however I'm reading that D-Bol alone will not work. Any advice on what else I should take with D-Bol ... test, sust?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    My advice would be to wait on the steroids bro. Why spend all the time and money to acquire them, when you can still go so far without them? Not to mention the legal problems that could potentially occur......

Work on your workout and your diet, its those areas that build great bodies, not steroids so much. We have forums for them here

-Good luck

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinf69
    Okay .... another question. As I said before, I'm fairly new to working out and I seek help from other people to learn. I weigh 124 lbs, 5'5", and about 7% body fat. The rest of my family are pretty skinny too. I would truly like to bulk up and my one friend has me doing high sets (as I mentioned in my previous post), he has me doing 3 sets of 15 (right now). My other friend says that I should be doing low sets with more weight for bulking. I'm really confused, anyone have any advice on this? Also, I'm thinking of a cycle of D-Bol, however I'm reading that D-Bol alone will not work. Any advice on what else I should take with D-Bol ... test, sust?

if your new to working out, you really need to put your time in the gym and get your diet and sleep in perfect order before even considering using any AAS.

kevinf69 is offline Junior Member
    But what about the sets? Do you have any insight as far as what sets bulk and which sets are for getting ripped?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Diet is what gets your ripped or bulked........ IMO the reps have very little to do with it.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    different sets/reps work for different people

experiment and find out what works for u

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bro,
    I have to agree 100% with everyone else, but to give you an idea, try doing 3-4 sets w/warmup 8-10 reps. try to do a total body eod work out. Stick with 2-3 basic compound exercises per body part.
    Higher reps tend to be more for endurance, and you already said you were small.
    Oh and Eat, eat, eat and eat more (clean)

HM

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    if your new to working out I suggest high volume. Lighter weights more reps(no too much<15)more sets. Get proper form concentrate of conditioning your muscells. It will bring some strength. No need to lift heavy starting out risking injury and compromising correct form. After some time min 1 yr, then increase weight lower reps to build mass. To many amatures lift heavy just to show boat . Big deal.. Eat everything that includes saturated fats/hydrogenated oils/butter. You may put on some fat but it will also increase your strength. At 6-7% bf you can afford to do it. good luck

AnabolicAlien Guest

me..

if i were you i wouldn't even be on this site yet. steroids is out of the question.

i'd be focusing on working out properly, getting enough rest, and trying to eat like a man with two ass holes.

E.T.

Thread Information