redwizza is offline Associate Member

is this not enough for a fifth cycle

a moderate cycle, simply dont want to carry too much water and no new fat gains.

1-16> test prop 75mg pd
    1-16>proviron 25mg pd

i am very tempted to adding fina at 40mg pd but im worried about too much androgen sides and uncontrolable emotion/aggression. ive used it before liked it alot accept for the fact that it screwed with my head alot....very aggressive although im naturally mellow! but the dosage was at 75mg pd. would you guys add the fina, if so, what dosage if wanting to avoid harsh fina sides. 40mg pd? 30mg pd?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    a moderate cycle, simply dont want to carry too much water and no new fat gains.

1-16> test prop 75mg pd
    1-16>proviron 25mg pd

i am very tempted to adding fina at 40mg pd but im worried about too much androgen sides and uncontrolable emotion/aggression. ive used it before liked it alot accept for the fact that it screwed with my head alot....very aggressive although im naturally mellow! but the dosage was at 75mg pd. would you guys add the fina, if so, what dosage if wanting to avoid harsh fina sides. 40mg pd? 30mg pd?
    That's fine for a fith ot tenth cycle........ The only thing I would do is up the prop dosages........ prop doesn't do much at lower doses. Also run the proviron at 50mg ED and add 10mg of nolvadex .

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    If fina has too many sides for you skipp it- you are not alone. EQ is an option with that long of a cycle.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    14 weeks of EQ would be great actually.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's fine for a fith ot tenth cycle........ The only thing I would do is up the prop dosages........ prop doesn't do much at lower doses. Also run the proviron at 50mg ED and add 10mg of nolvadex.

How high should he go on the prop..I've been doing it at 75mg/day for 2 weeks and am not feeling much from it at all.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    How high should he go on the prop..I've been doing it at 75mg/day for 2 weeks and am not feeling much from it at all.
    Go 100mg ED then. That's 700mg a week so it's not an insanely high dosage but it will make a big difference for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Depends on cycle history....... but no less then 100mg ED, but for him he may want to use 125 to 150mg ED........ at a gram or so is where it really kicks in.

i think because the prop dose is relatively low, i should add something else, and fina was one of my options, its cheap and like i said i liked it, made great gains, but the sides...ect...no good. so anyone have experience with low doses fina cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    i think because the prop dose is relatively low, i should add something else, and fina was one of my options, its cheap and like i said i liked it, made great gains, but the sides...ect...no good. so anyone have experience with low doses fina cycles?
    You can try 50mg ED of fina..... sides should be low there........ I ran 75mg ED my first time and the sides were a little bad for me.

see if i want to do higher dose, i could but i would have to do either test enanthate or sustanon . if that would be the case, i would use 750mg of the steroid . so at that high dose of either test e or sust, how much water should i expect? should i add nolva at 10-20mg pd....if so would it not limit gains? consider the fact that im using proviron .

The proviron and nolva will keep the bloat down but you will still bloat on enan or sus. Also, 10mg of nolva will not hinder your gains.

Thread Information