Thread: Lost Muscle

tallyjuice is offline Member

Question Lost Muscle

My friend has a problem. He messed up his shoulder about two months ago and was unable to lift until now. This happened a month after pct, after doing a 12 week test/fina cycle. He told me he lost 10 lbs of muscle, but it looks like more than that, and his strength is way down. He is pretty depressed and wants to know if it's possible to regain this size naturally. I told him that muscle has memory , so it should not take long to gain it back. I was just talking out of my ass so that he'd feel better, but I really want to know. Can he regain his size and strength gains naturally?

come on guys

what the hell

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    naturally, possibly but it would take some time, using drugs, sure,

as to muscle memory some people claim it would be easy due to muscle memory, as u stated, however i have no real knowledge on this area

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If he's sure he lost 10lbs of muscell, then yes I believe he can get it back. There is some truth to memory. But he needs to be quick in the diet & gym. Do not rush into heavy weights run the risk of injury again. He can gain it back but it may take 3-6 months. Some may take 1 yr for 10lbs.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I lost 20 pounds when I stopped training last year along with most of my strength. I started training again 2 months ago with a trainer friend of mine and along with proper diet I've gained back 10 pounds naturally.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I have a herniated disk and it got to the point where I had to stop lifting for about a month. I lost about 10-15 lbs. in that short amount of time (but not that much strength). As soon as I got back into it, I gained the 10 lbs. back in 2 weeks or so. It shouldnt be a problem. Hope this helps. Good luck to your friend.

my friend thanx u all.

Thread Information