jkoehn1 is offline New Member

Question Legit or bunk QV Test e???

Hey guys, just received another vial of QV Test Enanthate 250. I noticed this vial has the words " FLIP OFF" on the lid instead of the traditional "QV". Also on the hologram there are 2 distinct "^" on it. The batch numbers all check out according to the website. Does anyone have any idea if this stuff is legit? I'll post a few pics. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit or bunk QV Test e???-mvc-004s.jpg   Legit or bunk QV Test e???-mvc-005s.jpg   Legit or bunk QV Test e???-mvc-006s.jpg  

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jkoehn1
    Hey guys, just received another vial of QV Test Enanthate 250. I noticed this vial has the words " FLIP OFF" on the lid instead of the traditional "QV". Also on the hologram there are 2 distinct "^" on it. The batch numbers all check out according to the website. Does anyone have any idea if this stuff is legit? I'll post a few pics. Thanks.
    send it over IM not sure I need to take a close look at it

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    thats an old batch according to your lot # and i know alot of old QV stuff had flip off on top, at least the EQ did (it had blue "flip off" caps, and also the old bottles have no hexagons behind the hologram)

Thread Information